Little House -1

⚠️- DDLB/Smut

(Third Person)

It was hard for Elton to take care of three littles, but with the help of Corey they got it done as best they could. Sam, Colby, and Jake were all open littles at the trap house. Elton and Corey were there conjoined care givers, helping the boys with whatever they needed help with.

At the moment, the three littles were in the back yard playing. Elton told them to stay away from the pool, but Colby decided to do otherwise.

"Cowby, no! Elty said we can't go over there." Sam yelled, pulling Colby's arm to stop him. Jake stood there fiddling with the hem of his shirt, unsure of what to do.

"Come on, Sammy he won't see." Colby said, Sam looked at the doors hesitantly. Then continued to follow Colby to the pool. Colby kneeled over the pool, dipping his hand in the water. "Ooooh." Colby said, running his hand in the water.

Sam kneeled down next to him, sticking his feet in the water. "Come on, Jake!" Sam yelled for Jake, trying to get him to join the two.

Jake shook his head no, and walked back into the house. "Elty?" Jake called, waiting to hear Elton's answer.

"Yes?" There was a light call coming from the living room at the front of the house.

Jake walked in nervously, holding his left wrist with his right hand. "E-Elty, Sam and Colby are by the p-pool." He tattled.

Elton shot up and told Jake to go sit in the game room, he walked out back and saw the boys sitting with their legs in the water. Colby was leaning his head on Sam's shoulder, and Sam rested his head on top of Colby's. "Excuse me, but I remember saying the pool was off limits." Elton said suddenly, making the two boys jump. "In the house now."

The two littles walked in the house with their heads down. They stopped by the stairs, waiting for Elton. Once Elton got inside, he called Corey down, who walked down to greet them. "These two decided to play around the pool and in the water, after telling them not to. I didn't know what the punishment should be."

Sam and Colby stood with their hands wrapped around their own bodies, nervous and knowing they'd be in trouble. "Well," Corey spoke, "Stuffies could be taken, and they can sleep alone for tonight."

Both of the boys protested with cried, but Colby was worse once Elton tried to pick him up. Corey grabbed Sam, taking him to the game room, while Elton tried to grab Colby. As he did, Colby screamed and cried, thrashing around in his arms. "Cole, you stop right now."

"No!" Colby screamed.

"Excuse me?" Elton said back.

"No, I want down! Let me down!" Colby screamed.

There were smalls footsteps coming down the stairs, then Devyn appeared. "Want me to take him?" She asked Elton. Elton nodded, and passed Colby to her. They walked up the stairs, and she took him to his room.

Elton walked in behind him, taking his stuffie then Sam's that he left in Colby's room. When he left, Colby cried more. "Colbs, you have to stop crying and talk to me." Devyn told him, Colby answered by shaking his head no. "Don't tell me no, please." She said sweetly.

"I-I want to sleep next to S-Sam but E-Elty and Corey said no b-because we pwayed by the pool." Colby sobbed, slowly stopping his tears.

"You aren't supposed to play by the pool and you guys know that. It'll be just for one night then tomorrow you'll be able to, okay?" Devyn told. Colby nodded, and wiped his remaining tears.