Psycho -2

⚠️- Abuse/Forced Intimacy

(Colby)

"Why were you avoiding me!?" Brennen yelled. We were at his house now, his parents gone and most likely at work.

"I-I wasn't, I just d-didn't feel g-good so I hurried to m-my classes so I c-could sit down" I found myself using the lie of being sick again.

He slapped me across my face, making me fall and land on his bed. "Why do you lie to me!?" I sobbed, not being able to answer his question.

He must've hit my nose, the smell of metal filled my sentences and I felt the blood dripping down my nose. "P-Please, Brennen." I grabbed his hand, to be comforting and loving.

"What!? Please, let you lie to me!? Fuck you!" He said shoving me, causing me to smack my back in the frame of his bed. I knew a bruise would appear.

"Get in bed." He commanded me. I shook as I stood up, and laid in the bed. He laid next to me, and wrapped his hand around me throat. The bruises from the other day still there making the pressure hurt more. "Stop lying to me." He pulled my head forward with the hand around my throat and forced me into a kiss. "Kiss. Back." He snapped.

There wasn't nothing else to do except obey. He kissed me again, so I kissed back. He forced his tongue into my mouth and forced a make out session.

I used to love having these with him, he'd be so sweet and gentle. There used to be sparks when we kissed, love.

He grabbed my hand, and shoved it to his bulge. "Rub." He snarled, starting the make out again. I started rubbing my hand on his clothed bulge. His moans leaked into my mouth and tears snuck down my cheeks.

His hand wandered down by mine, undoing his own pants and pulling his dick out and forcing my hand onto it. Making me thrust my fist on his dick, he moved his hand once he knew I'd continue on my own. His moans continued to escape, and his lips still pushed into mine.

He finally came into my hand, making me clean it with tissues and he yanked me into his arms.

The forced cuddles soon made me rest in his arms, though I wish I didn't have to. I want to be in my bed, in my room. I want to be cuddled after real sex. After sex that was full of love, and pure passion. I've never had that before, even when Brennen and I first got together and had sex it was more rough.

Brennen took my phone and messaged my mom, asking if I could stay the night at his house making it sound like I was the one asking. I prayed she'd say no, but when I saw 'i don't care, have fun. be safe' my heart sank.

I shut my eyes and forced myself to sleep.

I woke up to Brennen throwing clothes at me. He threw a pair of his joggers and a sweater at me. "Wear this. Keep the hood up." My wrists had the bruises from his hands around them, and I'm sure my next was bad as well.

We left, and I didn't get to eat breakfast, so I was hungry all day till lunch. Though, in first hour I was secretly excited to see Sam. He walked in, and sat right next to me. "Hey." He said, smiling.

"H-Hi." I mumbled, trying to force the blush on my cheeks disappear. It did just that when I looked at my phone seeing a message from Brennen.

'leave class. meet me in the bathroom.'

I raised my hand and asked to leave, the teacher nodded and said she didn't care. I shook as I walk down the hallway, and entered the bathroom.