Exotic Dancer

⚠️-Smut

(Sam)

I needed to relax, to let my guard down. My friend Jake knew of this need, sending me off to an address and asking for someone named Kitty. I knew it was a strip club, and I wasn't complaining.

I walked in and sat at the bar, drinking a glass of whiskey. The bartender walked back my way and began pouring someone else's drink. "If you want a suggestion, Kitty and Angel are the best. Mostly Kitty, moves those hips amazingly." The bartender winked, then walked the other direction.

I heard them announce that 'Kitty' would be going on stage. I sat in a seat near the stage, and watched. A boy in 5 inch black heels walked on stage smirking at everyone. He wore black fishnets that stopped right before his black sequin mini skirt with a liner so you couldn't see anything. On top of that, he wore a black crop top which stopped above his belly button. He worse fuzzy cat ears in his head, most likely pinned down with bobby pins and such so it wouldn't fall out of his brunette hair. His body was shaved, no armpit hair, no leg hair, most likely no hair in any other places either. It was probably a mandatory thing for the dancers.

He strut to the pole, wrapping one leg around it and twirling around by it which caused a collection of cheers. He stopped, leaning his back against it, then dropped with his legs opened and head tilt back with one arm lifted in the air grasping the pole. He started dancing around the pole to the music.

Suddenly there was a tap on my shoulder, I looked up to see one of the bouncers looking at me. "Excuse me sir, are you Sam Golbach?"

"Yes, I am." I replied, still facing him.

"After Kitty's dance, you have a private dance from him scheduled by a Mr. Jake Webber." I nodded, and watched him finish. He swayed his hips, and grinded profusely. He was hot as fuck.

Once it was over, I was led to a back room and told he'd be with me shortly. The room was completely private, eventually it felt as if no one was coming. The door opened though, and 'Kitty' walked in wearing the same sexy outfit and strutting his hips as he walked.

"Hey, there. I'm Kitty, and I'll be taking care of you today." He said, walking over and turning on music that played lightly, then he came over and crawled onto my lap. "I can touch you, but you can't touch me unless I tell you to. What's your name, baby?" He began grinding against my crotch.

I moaned then, bit my lip. "Sam." The boy known as Kitty moaned after I said my name, and stood up. He bent over in front of me shaking his ass a few times, then sat backwards on my lap with his back to me. He leaned his head back, resting it on my shoulder and lifting his skirt to grind his almost bare ass against me. The skirt had a liner, and if it wasn't for that he'd be basically exposed.

He put more and more pressure against my clothed bulge. I moaned and he turned around to straddle me again, wrapping his arms around my neck and kissed my cheek. "Do you wanna fuck me, daddy?" He whispered into my ear. "I'd let you, I didn't let your friend Jake. I never let anyone touch me, but you're just so intriguing." He bit my ear lobe, as his hand traveled down undoing my pants.

"D-Do whatever you want." I mumbled to him. A smirk grew on his face, then he undid my pants and pulled my dick out without taking my pants fully off. He got onto his knees, and sat on the bottom part of his legs, he looked up at me as he started jerking me off, soon after taking me into his mouth.

His tongue swirled around the tip before shoving my length down his throat. He had me so deep, that when he did it a certain way I felt his throat close around my tip. "Mm, I wanna know what you taste like." He moaned. He put my dick back in his mouth, and began the actions again.

My dick twitched, releasing in his mouth. He swallowed, then lick the remains of my cum off my dick. He moved back up to straddle me, again, gridding against my bare dick.

He pulled the lining over, and put my tip against his hole. He put just the tip in, moaning in my ear. "You're so big." He bit my ear again. I moaned, and thrusted up a little, making another inch go in. I was going to beg to put me into him completely, but he stood up.

He sat on my backwards again, his legs wrapped around the outside of mine and his ass grinding against me. He lifted his ass into the air, moving the lining over and finger himself. "Mm." He moaned, then he pulled his fingers out grabbing my dick and putting the tip in. "I want you to watch your dick fuck me as I ride you."

I put my hands on his hips, not forcing him to move but him moving his hips himself. He rode my dick, going faster and faster. Watching my dick appear then reappear inside of him made me want to come. His bouncing body, his arms on my thighs and head tossed back letting moans fill the room.

"Fuck, you feel so good." I moaned out. I wrapped my arm around him, and took his dick in my hand and thrust it quickly. He moaned more, and with that I felt my dock twitch. "Mm, I'm gonna cum." I moaned.

"Come inside me." He said, letting out a pornographic moan after wards. When I heard his moan I released, my cum shooting inside of him. He released all over my hand, luckily not getting anything on his outfit.

He turned around and grabbed my hand, licking up his own cum while staring me in the eyes. "That'll be 400." He smirked. "Jake paid for the lap dance, but sex and cumming inside me are $200 each." I lifted my hips grabbing my wallet, and putting the $400 in his hand that was held out. "You were a good time, I expect you to come back, Sammy." With that, 'Kitty' stood up and made his way to the door.

"Wait, can I know your name?" I called out before he left.

"It's Colby." He said while still strutting away. The door closed behind him, and I went home thinking about him.

The stripper didn't leave my mind once.

Okay, this one was very kinky, so I'm sorry if that was not something you enjoyed. I thought it was good, but I'm not sure.

Let me know if you have any suggestions feel free to message me and tell me your ideas.