Baby Boy

⚠️- DDLB/Smut

(Sam)

Colby has been my caregiver for about two years now. He was always so nice to me, he treated me perfectly. I just loved him.

"Daddy!" I called out, we were playing hide and seek and he was taking too long.

I heard footsteps, and got back into my hiding place, which was under the blankets on our bed. He walked in, as I heard the door creak open. "Sammy?" He said, making the end of my name drag out a little.

I giggled a little, trying to stifle it but I was too late. He sat on the bed, almost sitting on my foot but luckily missing. "Where did Sam go?" he said. Suddenly, he grabbed me and started tickling me once the blankets were off from me. I squealed and giggle.

"Daddy, wa-" I couldn't talk due to how much I was laughing. Colby didn't mind when I called him daddy, I go back and forth between his name and the nickname.

"Okay, time for a bath." He said scooping me up and taking me into the bathroom. He undressed me and sat me in the bath that was filled with bubbles and a glittery bath bomb.

He began washing me, letting me play with my ducky as he did so. He handed me the wash cloth and told me to wash my privates. I did, then he pulled the plug and dried me off. After he got me dressed, he laid me in our bed, and tucked me in. Leaving a kiss on my forehead, he said "Goodnight, baby boy."  I loved when he called me that, it was my favorite out of any other nickname.

"You are laying wif me daddy?" I pouted, I didn't want him to leave me alone. His cuddles always helped me sleep and feel safe.

"Baby, I'm gonna hang out with Uncle Elty, Corey, and Aaron. Okay?" He kissed my nose. "I'll be up in a while, you'll be asleep but I'll be here, always."

I just nodded and cuddled farther into the blankets. He sent me one last smile before walking out of the room, and leaving the door cracked a little to leave some light.

I tossed and turned for a while, I just couldn't sleep. Not meaning to, I started crying. Sobs escaped my mouth, and I called for Colby but he must not have heard. "Daddy!" I cried, not hearing anything but the continuous noise of muffled music.

I crawled out of bed and creeped down the stairs. I walked to the kitchen and peered in the game room, I couldn't find daddy. I heard the music coming from the garage, and saw the light on. I heard daddy talking along with Corey, Uncle Elty, and Aaron. "Daddy!" I called out standing at the first doorway before the garage door.

Daddy always says, do not go into the garage ever. It's off limits. I never argued I just listened. I don't think he heard me, and I didn't know what else to do. I sat in the kitchen crying and peering at the garage door. "Daddy!" I called one more time, and I'm glad I did.

"Shit." I heard a mumble from the other side of the garage door. Daddy opened it and finally walked out. "Hey, baby what're you doing up? You're supposed to be in bed?" He asked, sounding a little worried.

When he picked me up, he smelt weird. I didn't know how to explain it, it smelt sort of like a skunk but different. His eyes were really red, too. I was worried and thought he might be sick.

"Are you sick, daddy? Your eyes are red." I said into his neck, where I buried my face.

"No, sweets. I'm okay. Now why're you up?" He asked while carrying me into the gaming room and sitting down on the couch.

"I've been calling you, I just couldn't sleep."  I whispered to him.

"Oh, I'm so sorry Sammy."  He said hugging me tightly.