1

THIRD POV

Viola always thought the world is simple. There's kindness and disservice, there's flawless and flaw, there's hero and villain. It's what always on her perspective. Hero stays hero, and villain stays villain.

And she was called the Villain.

She was carried away by all those things. She wanted more than she had, more than she could dream, and more than she could imagine.

The truth is, she's just a selfish, foolish girl.

But in the end, what did she got?

Only a guillotine that will separate her head and body.

'...if I can go back... I promise I would treat my family nicely. I won't bully my sister and I wouldn't attempt to kill her. I would make myself a wonderful lady that can make my household proud...'

'I won't seek for revenge nor hatred.'

-

VIOLA UNIVERS POV

My eyes slowly open by the bright light that shine through my violet eyes. Looking at the familiar ceilings and small body, my eyes widened in surprise.

"Where... am I?"

I gasped at my childish voice. I got up from the bed and headed towards the mirror.

I see the reflection of a little girl that is very familiar. My 9 years old reflection makes me widen my eyes and cover my mouth out of the shock.

This is the first day...

I thought as I look at the mirror, still fazed by my childish appearance.

The first day that father brought me to this Dukedom after he found me.

I don't believe it at first and thought it was just a dream, but I manage to accept the reality by the few time passed.

Did I... gone back in time...?

I heard a knock behind my room door as the door opened to reveal my personal maid.

My eyes widen in surprised at the figure who defended me when no one would do that.

"Good morning Milady! I'm going to be your personal maid from now on! My name is Lea!" she introduced herself with a polite bow along with her friendly smile while looking at me who is still confused by the situation.

I stayed silent while looking at Lea. In my first timeline, Lea is the only one who cared for me not minding the personality I had.

When I was going to be executed, Lea was the only one who defended me and opposed it greatly. Nonetheless, I got executed in the end.

Regretting my first timeline, I look at Lea longingly. Lea is the only mother figure I had but I did horrible things to Lea in return.

Tears starts to run down on my cheek unconsciously as Lea's eyes widened in surprise at the sudden tears that burst out from my eyes.

"M-milady!?" Lea hurriedly run towards me while asking what's wrong as concern filled Lea's eyes.

I'm sorry Lea... I'm truly sorry...'

I apologised deeply inside my heart at the thoughts of abandoning Lea. I look at Lea while regretting the things that I did.

Lea form a small smile to reassure me.

"No. There's nothing wrong, Lea."

Lea sighed worriedly, she look hesitated if she's going to let it slip but since it's a happy day for me, she smiled afterwards.

"Milady, today you're going to meet your brothers!"

A greetings.. huh?

I thought, remembering my first, painful life.

"I'm going to pick pretty dresses that your father bought for you!"

"Yes. I appreciate it."

-

I walk towards the familiar luxurious living room to be greeted by my three familiar brothers and father. I smiled warmly at their sight and bow politely.

"...My name is Viola." I introduced herself as my father, who is the Duke, glance at the three boys to introduce themselves. They slightly sigh and nodded afterwards.

"My name is Edward Univers. Pleased to meet you, sister." the one with silver hair and the same violet eyes introduced himself politely while looking at me longingly.

The one who looked down on me and acted like I was never there in the first place like I was dead.

"My name is Valerian Univers. It's a pleasure to meet you." the one with the same violet hair and violet eyes introduced himself towards me with a gentle smile plastered on his face.

The one who always mock me and did everything for me halfheartedly with his fake gentle smile.

"I'm Carlos Univers! Nice to meet you, little sister!" the one with the familiar sliver hair and violet eyes smiled widely at me.

The one who treat me lower than a trash.

But above that all, my lips form a small smile that I can redo all of the horrible things I did and maybe this time I can get their love as a daughter and sister.

I'm . . . so happy. .

This time, I'll do my best and treasure my family. . .

__________________________________

VIOLA UNIVERS

Magic Speciality : Light Magic

Likes : Enjoy Drinking Tea at the Garden

Dislikes : Unknown

__________________________________

Edit :

| For the brothers or other male characters appearances, I'll leave it to your imagination, just make sure they're handsome ^^ |