13

THIRD POV

Viola smiled warmly at Violette, her sister who just arrived in that household.

Viola can tell that Astor is wearing his confused expression right now behind her as she chuckled by the thought.

"Y-yes!" Violette cheered loudly as she bowed without manners just like Viola expected.

Viola used to look at Violette in the past as she felt like ripping her and killing her off.

But now, Viola doesn't feel anything towards her. Her current heart felt peaceful.

"Violette, I hope we could get along in the future." Viola exclaimed wholeheartedly while looking at Violette. Violette just stand there without saying anything back much to Viola's confusion. ". . . Well then, let's meet tomorrow." Viola smiled as she passed her followed by Astor behind Viola who is still confused by the situation.

"Also," Viola stopped on her tracks as she turned her head to be greeted by Violette's violet eyes. "If you need anything or help, you can find me." Viola smiled gently making Violette's eyes widened in surprise.

"H-huh!? R-really!?" Violette asked excitedly with a wide smile.

"Of course. We are family after all."

After that, Viola turned back and headed towards her destination.

". . . That's my sister." Viola exclaimed without Astor asking her.

"S-sister?"

"Yes. . . Treat her well, she's been through a lot."

". . .Yes. . . (?)"

Viola chuckled by his confusion as she turned her head towards Astor and smiled.

-

"Licht." Viola called as she look at him laying down on the white ground lazily.

"What?" he asked lazily while closing his eyes, enjoying his sleeping time.

Viola approach Licht as she sit beside him. ". . . Are you really a natural guardian spirit?" she asked while looking at him curiously.

"I'm not."

Her eyes widened in surprise by his normal answer. "Really. . . ?"

". . . Yeah. I'm originally a human."

"Do you remember your life as a human?"

"I don't. Guardian spirits like us doesn't remember anything about our life when we're still human."

". . . Hm. . . I heard that having a spirit guardian to your magic is rare. Why spirits guardian like you are rare to a magic user like us?"

"I don't know but. . . he said that guardian and magic user are connected and have a very strong bond."

"He ?" Viola asked, confused.

He pointed upwards. "God."

Viola blinked, confused. But trying her best to be polite as possible.

"That means most of magic user have their own guardian spirits but it's not common?"

"Yeah. Because God said that Guardian Spirit is once a human that have a bond with their magic user. To cut it short, we gave up everything for someone special and ended up this someone's special guardian."

"Then, I wonder what kind of connection we have." Viola smiled warmly while looking at him. There are many assumptions.

How they know each other,