6

THIRD POV

When Viola open her eyes, the scene and dream from her previous life came back and show her something she doesn't like to remember.

There, a skinny 17 years old girl that has no hope in her dead violet eyes, turned her head towards the crowds who look at her with such disgust and frown.

She's waiting for something that's not going to happen.

The people who judge, laugh, and hates her.

The ones who pretended not knowing everything.

And the ones that look down on her.

No matter how many times she asked for help, no one is going to listen and no one is going to believe the words of a Villainess.

"Do you have any last words?"

She was too tired to even utter a word. She cannot feel anything except guilt and remorse.

In the end, she turned back her head without saying anything.

The one that put her in that pitiful state.

The one that look very satisfied to see her death.

She let out a bitter laugh while looking at the world.

The guillotine that consists of a tall, upright frame with a weighted and angled blade suspended at the top.

She is secured with stocks the bottom of the frame, positioning the neck directly below the blade.

The blade then was released, swiftly and forcefully decapitating her with a single, clean pass so that the head falls into a receptacle below.

She,

Viola Univers,

At the age of 17,

Died without any honour.

Watching her own execution that happened in her previous life.

One year after Violette came into the mansion,

She was executed because of her crimes.

-

Viola slowly pull the chair backwards, take her place, and tuck in the chair gently.

She sit up straight at the table because this will give people a good first impression. She tried not to look stiff and nervous, this will put her teacher on edge.

She hold the knife in the right hand as she stab the fork into the meat, carefully and gently. While holding the food in place with the fork, she cut oof a small piece with the knife.

She put the fork and knife in the middle of the plate side by side and wait till the maid collects it. This means that she's finished and are ready to be served the next course.

For soup, she eat it from the side of the soup spoon and doesn't slurp on it because that'll be extremely rude and will make others uncomfortable.

When she chew, she keep her mouth closed, and doesn't talk until she swallow every last bite.

Ilaria's lips form a wide small as she clapped her hands. "That's a really good performance, Lady Univers. You learned table manners and mastered it only for two days. As expected of a child that has the Univers bloodline."