20

THIRD POV

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Where is Viola?" the beautiful lady with silver hair and bright aurum eyes asked to her first born son.

"Vio was taken by uncle Dante. Uncle said that he needs to talk to her." the 9 years old boy exclaimed innocently with a small smile plastered all over the face.

Her eyes widened. "Ah. . . alright then. Thank you for the information." she patted his head. "You can continue to play." she exclaimed as the boy nodded.

Adelina smiled as she hurriedly went towards her room. Noticing that her brother came into the estate. "This is bad. . . !"

But she never thought on her way to her room, she fortunately bumped into Damon and almost fell to the ground but Damon catches her.

"Falling for me again?" Damon asked with a side smirk as he help her back into standing position and chuckled by her clumsy nature.

Adelina immediately hit his head making Damon twitch and rub his head. "Ouch, what was that for!?"

"Stop flirting you old man!"

"O-old man!? We're on the same age!"

Adelina crossed her arms and look at him with a slight frown. "Don't look at me like that, Demon."

Damon's eyebrow twitch. "Can you stop calling me Demon!?" Damon look at her with narrow eyes as he immediately pointed something behind her.

"Look over there! Vio is behind you!" he shouted with a serious expression as Adelina immediately turned her head towards where he pointed to find no one.

"Pfft!" Damon try to hold back his laughter as Adelina could feel her blood turned hot.

"Do you really like to annoy and making fun of me that much??? You're still the same playful pervert guy I met years ago!" she immediately went and punch his stomach making him cough.

"I'm going to die!" he exclaimed dramatically as Adelina rolled her eyes.

"If you're going to die, at least-"

Damon immediately hug her. "Eliii! Why are you so harsh on meee!? Look at your pitiful husband!"

"Geez Damon! You're so loud. Also, you have to greet your brother in law. He's here."

"Dante?"

"No, Etnad."

"Who's that!?"

". . . You know what, let's just go there and greet him."

". . . ok."

-

". . . What?" Adelina eyes went wide by Gray's statement.

Gray push his glasses. "Sir Dante already left the mansion with Lady Viola." he exclaimed with a confused expression. "He said that His and Her Grace already knew."

"What!? That's bullshit! I never agreed to anything!" Damon exclaimed angrily while looking at Gray who sweatdrop. "They already apologized! What else!?"