10

THIRD POV

Her eyes widened in surprise by the fascinating fireworks that spark at the dark sky.

All colours merged into one making the shape of the flowers. The way they lighten up the dark sky warms her heart, showing that there's always something good will happen to matter how bad it is.

". . . It's beautiful." she exclaimed, immersed in her own thoughts while looking at the beautiful scenery infront of her, fireworks lighten up the small town near the temple.

Glenn turned his head towards her and chuckled. "That's great then!" he smiled sincerely, as if telling her that he should brought her sooner instead and that he's grateful that she saw the fireworks with him today.

"Also! Do you want to see the festival near up town!?" he asked with a wide grin as Viola think about the offer, but Glenn doesn't give her time to think as he grab her hand. "Let's go."

She look at her hand that he holds and blush a bit by the warm atmosphere around them. They just met for one day but somehow, it feels so nostalgic. It's the feeling where she feels like she met this person before but she doesn't remember.

Along the way, she truly enjoyed seeing the small festival where families enjoyed themselves with each other and it's really refreshing that she even thought of inviting her brothers and father to come there.

". . . Thank you, for bringing me here." she thanked him softly with a warm smile plastered on her face while looking at the bright town with loud voices.

"Well, you always liked festivals. So it's better to see it together!"

She look at him with wide eyes. It's like he's telling her that he knows her before she knows him.

". . . W-what are you-"

"It's better if you just forget what I said." he turned his head towards me and form a wide grin as he grab my hand. "Sometimes, ignorance is the best way for you. For Vio, this is our first meeting and our day spending time together. So don't mind me."

"But-"

"There are times when it can't be helped."

Hearing him say that made her feel guilty out of nowhere. While walking around the town, she tried her best and try to remember every moment when she's still a child.

But she can't find anything. She never met the Crown Prince before.

Shaking off the thoughts, she decided to think forward and focus on him.

"Glenn, why did you come to the temple?"

"Hm. . . well, I heard that Vio is going to visit the temple." he hesitantly answer while scratching his cheek nerveously and then he form an awkward smile.

". . . don't mind me, I'm just a weird stalker."

He exclaimed, still scratching his cheek as he turned his gaze to somewhere else, avoiding eyes contact.

Suddenly, he put both of his hand together in a begging manner. "Please tell your family that you'll be staying a little longer in the temple!" he said playfully and giving her a toothy smile much to her confusion.

She look at him with wide eyes. "Why is that?" she asked politely with a confused face while trying to understand his way of words.

"Of course I want the two of us to spend our times together!" he exclaimed with a loud tone along with his rough voice that sounds too honest.

"You," he pointed at her.

"Me," After that, he pointed at himself.

"Together." he form a circle with his index fingers.