8

VIOLA UNIVERS POV

6 years passed peacefully and I lived my 6 years of second life being spoiled by my brothers much to my surprise.

My father-daughter relationships is still. . . awkward.

We rarely talked with each other this past few years. One of the reason, it's because he's busy with work.

But nonetheless, sometimes we have picnic together.

In the current time, Edward is busy training to be the heir of our dukedom so he rarely visit our estate after graduating from Magic Academy.

Valerian and Carlos is still attending Magic Academy though Valerian is on his last year.

"Lady Univers, thank you so much for inviting us today."

The other noble ladies thanked me wholeheartedly while giving me a polite smile.

I had my debutante when I turned 14. After that, father often arrange me tea parties with the other noble girls who is close my age and I couldn't be more grateful.

Because sometimes it's lonely when the four of them are busy with work and school, so this is the best way to filled my loneliness, they thought.

"It's my pleasure to invite all of you. Thank you for accepting my invitation." I thanked her wholeheartedly with a gentle smile as they returned the smile.

"Lady Univers is really a beautiful and polite lady."

"Yes. No one can compare her beauty."

"Look at her long, violet hair and bright amethyst eyes. It's very beautiful that Lady Univers got the appearance of the Univers bloodline."

Well, this is a fun Tea Party that father truly arranged for me. He always asked me if it's fun or I made friends with them.

Though I don't really need friends because I have Gale.

Even though it's true, their thoughtfulness is like a gift from god for me.

-

"Did Lady wrote letters to the second and third young master?" Astor asked who is walking behind me like a knight would do while keeping me company.

Astor drastically changed and he became more talkative. Not only in terms of socializing, also in strength, he's the strongest young knight in our dukedom.

Though he usually ignores people when they talked to him and he's just talkative around me and my brothers for some reason.

Not that I complain. . .

"Yes. I did send them letters. Brother Carlos often replied to me, but it seems that brother Valerian is a bit busy to reply the letter. But don't get me wrong, he often send me a letter once a month." I explained briefly with a warm smile while arriving at the back garden.

At the garden, there's a white luxurious round table with a white chair. My favourite tea and snacks accompanying on the table.