3

THIRD POV

Viola calmed herself down while looking at the luxurious door that belong to her father's office.

She never bothered him in her previous life, but now she wants to know him better. She gather her courage and raise her hand to knock on the door swiftly.

"Come in." a low, deep voice called out for whoever knocked to come inside the room.

She open the door knob and push the door opened to be greeted by the smell of ink everywhere.

Her father lift his head from the papers on the table to be greeted by her daughter violet eyes. His eyes went wide by the sudden appearance of her one and only daughter.

"What is it, Viola?" he asked, looking deeply into her familiar violet eyes that is the same as him.

". . . I wonder if we could spend some time together." she smiled warmly and showed him a basket of fruits. "A picnic." she added with a gentle smile as the duke look at her with wide eyes.

-

Viola eat the apple happily as she turned her head towards he father that is lazing around on the grass that is covered with a fabric.

She never thought that he would immediately agree to it. That's why they have a small picnic, just the two of them alone at the back garden under the big tree.

". . . Father, how did you found me?" Viola asked curiously while looking at him.

". . . my magic guardian found you." he replied with his eyes closed, trying to feel the calming air around him.

"What is a magic guardian?" Viola asked, confused. Because she never heard of it in her previous life.

". . . It's like a magic spirit that takes control of your mana. Only 30% of people have their magic guardian." he explained briefly as I nodded in understatement.

"What is the form of a guardian?"

". . . Human."

Once again, Viola nodded her head and form a slight smile.

"Father." she called as he turned his head towards her, and when he did, Viola formed a warm smile. "Thank you for finding me. I love you so much!"

-

"Milady, his grace summon you to his office."

Viola's eyes widened in surprised because of his statement only to be greeted by the questioningly look from Gray.

In her previous life, the Duke, Damon Univers never summoned her to his office even once in her whole 17 years of life until she got executed.

Thoughts didn't stop bothering her mind as Gray eventually shake her out from her thoughts and bring her to reality by his familiar voice.

"Let me escort you there."

With the statement that left no argument, she nodded her head as she followed the butler to Damon's office.

Along the hallway she walked, she greeted the workers that she passed by with a warm smile as they wholeheartedly greeted her back.

After a walk that only last for 2 minutes, the two of them arrived in front of Damon's door.