12

THIRD POV

"Then, don't mind if I eat-"

Before Carlos could even touch his dinner, Damon stopped him from doing so, "Mind your manners, Carlos." Damon warned carefully making Carlos frown and cross his arms in a disapproving way.

The Univers family are having their usual dinner time with each other excluding Violette and Viola.

". . . Where is Violette?" Damon asked while looking at Edward who is calmly reading infront of the dining table.

"I haven't meet her yet. How am I supposed to know?" Edward replied with his usual cold voice almost as the same as Damon while focusing his gaze on the book that Viola recommended him.

Damon sigh as he turned his head towards Valerian who is across Edward.

"Valerian, where is Violette?" Damon asked again, getting irritated because of his first son's useless answers.

Valerian turned his head towards Damon and smiled gently. "Sadly, I also haven't meet her yet." he replied with a polite smile along with his soft voice.

Damon turned his head toward Carlos that is beside Edward as Carlos flinch from Damon's gaze and turned his head away intentionally making Damon sigh.

None of them cares anyways.

". . . Gray." Damon called Gray who is standing right behind him.

Gray bow politely at the mention of his name. "Do you need something, Your Grace?"

"Find Violette and tell her it's time for dinner. Bring her here." after that words left Damon's mouth, Carlos eyes widened in surprise making him stood up and slam the table.

"What!? Father, are you really going to invite her for our dinner!?"

Edward just focused on his book because he couldn't care less while Valerian is just enjoying the atmosphere the dining room has.

"Carlos, mind your manners."

Carlos clicked his tongue as he sit back down and crossed his hands aggressively.

". . . Yes, Your Grace." Gray replied with a smile as he bow politely and left the dining room to the guests estate to find Violette.

He stopped right in front of her room door and knocked on gently.

"Come in!" Violette's voice echoed around the room as Gray grab the door knob and opened the door to find Violette sitting on her desk while reading a book with a big smile plastered on her face.

"Lady Violette, his Grace asked for your presence. It's time for dinner."

"Really!? Father has!?" she asked excitedly while looking at Gray.

". . . I'm not used to a lady that is loud. To be honest, I prefer Lady Viola who is gentle and tender."  Gray thought tiredly as sigh escape his lips.

"Yes. I will lead you the way."

"Thank you very much!" she smiled brightly as they started to walk towards the dining room.

When the two of them arrived at the dining room, all of the attention goes to Violette.

Carlos just clicked his tongue while crossing his arms, Edward didn't even bother to look at her because he's focusing his gaze on the book, while Valerian just smiled at Violette.

Gray bowed once again as he stood behind Damon.

Violette walk towards the dining table happily as she pull the chair beside Valerian and sit there.

"Hey! What are-"

Before Carlos could complain, Valerian turned his head towards Violette and smiled gently. "Violette, what do you think you're doing?" he asked softly while looking at her.

Even Edward is looking at Violette that makes her more uncomfortable.

"Uh. . . Is there something wrong?" she asked timidly with a small smile while looking at Valerian.

He didn't yell at her like Carlos though, but his aura that surrounds her intimidate her to no end making her nervous and terrified.

"This is my sister's seat. Can you move to another seat?" he asked politely still with a nice smile while Violette trembled by the coldness of his voice that left no warmth at all.

". . . I-I'm terribly sorry." Violette stood up as she bowed and moved to the seat beside it as she sit down.

"I can eat now right?" Carlos asked impatiently pissed while looking at Damon, Damon just nodded his head making them start to eat their dinner.

Sadly,

Violette doesn't have any manners and is confused what spoons to choose so she stayed silent and didn't follow them to eat.

She just grip her dress tightly because she never get to learn etiquette. Even Carlos is eating decently much to her surprise.

"Father, when is Viola going to come back?" Carlos asked, enough to get everyone's attention.

". . . Just see."

Their eyebrow twitch by the answer as they sigh, knowing their father personality.

In the end, Violette didn't eat anything and no one complained about it because as soon as they finished their plate, each of them went to their rooms or office.

Gray who notice it, sigh as he walk towards Violette who is sitting alone in the dining room.

"I will bring your meal to your room." he informed normally as the other maids clean the long luxurious table.

Gray turned around to leave the dining room but Violette's voice stopped him. "Um. . ."

Gray turned back around to see her that is keeping her head down.

". . . My eyes. . ."

Gray raise his brow in confusion.

". . . It looked the same as father's and my brothers." she said with a low voice that is audible to Gray's ear.

"Yes?" he said sounding more like a question, confused to Violette's statement.

". . . That means I'm their family. . ."

". . . Excuse me for interrupting Milady's moment but I need to go to the Violet Estate."

Violet Estate is the Duke's and Duchess's estate.

And Gray needs to be there for his work, so he doesn't have time to waste.

". . . A-ah, I'm sorry for taking your time."

"I don't mind." Gray bowed as he left the empty dining room, leaving Violette alone.

-

After the tiring day, Violette decided to go for a walk around the dukedom.

While walking around the whole mansion, she heard footsteps that comes closer and a figure that is getting closer to her sight.

Long violet hair, and to be greeted by another pair of violet eyes just like Violette's.

The girl smiled warmly at her. "Hello." she greeted her with a warm smile as she approach Violette while taking each step slowly and decently.

"Even the way she walks is completely different from me." Violette thought while looking at her who is approaching Violette.

"Nice to meet you Violette, my name is Viola Univers."

". . . She is. . . My sister?" she thought while looking at her with wide eyes.