15

THIRD POV

The usual breakfast of the Univers family. They are eating calmly until Viola notice that Violette have trouble in choosing the spoon.

Viola smiled gently as she pointed the average fork and the small knife. "You can eat it with this two. Hold the knife with your right hand to make it easier to cut the meat and hold the meat with the fork on your left hand." Viola informed Violette softly making Violette widened her eyes in surprise.

"T-thank you very much!"

"Your welcome."

Carlos who saw that, suddenly getting annoyed by the unpleasant scene that occurred in front of him.

"Oi." he called Violette making Violette flinch as she lift her head to be greeted by his bulging violet eyes. "If you want to become a part of this family, at least learn how to eat. Not that you'll be a part of this family either." he warned her carefully while mumbling the last part making her gulp and start to tremble in fear.

Viola is displeased by the situation as she smiled at Carlos. "Brother, it's really alright. She's new to this kind of environment." Viola defended Violette much to reassure Violette.

Carlos crossed his hands as he look at Viola. "Why are you defending her?"

"Because she's our family-"

"She's not!"

Viola's eyes widened in surprise by his brother sudden outburst. This is the one thing she doesn't like about her brother.

With that statement, Violette also widened her eyes in surprise at she stood up from her seat.

"Forgive my rudeness. Thank you for the meal." she quickly bowed and run off to leave the dining room.

Out of nowhere, Valerian clapped his hands in a pleasing manner as he chuckled a little. "At least Violette can perform a drama to relieve our boredom." he said with a gentle smile.

Viola who stayed silent all the time starts to make the other family members worried.

". . .S-sorry for yelling at you." Carlos immediately apologies sincerely while looking at Viola. Viola shakes her head and form a warm smile.

"It's alright brother." she exclaimed reassuringly making Carlos sighed of relief.

-

Violette rest her head on her desk, thinking of how she can pleased her brothers and sister.

". . . At least Viola already accepted me." she convinced herself and form a wide smile. "I have Viola's support! But. . ." she starts to feel tired with all of this.

"How can I please brother Carlos? He's so mean to me." she thought hardly while looking outside her window. Then, her eyes lit up. "Maybe I could buy them gifts!"

-

Violette is standing right infornt of Damon, trying to get her permission to go outside to buy gifts for her brothers.

"C-can I go?"

"You have my permission."

Her eyes widened in surprise by how fast he agreed to it. He didn't even bother to look at her because he's too busy to do so.

". . . Thank you!" she smiled brightly but then she realise that she have to use a carriage and money.

"T-then, about the money and carri-"

"Gray will take care if it. Leave, now." he exclaimed with his cold voice that sends shiver down her spine. She quickly bowed and left her father's office as her fear turned into excitement.