Day One

Y/N POV

When I woke up I saw that it was about 7:30 AM meaning that I had slept more than 10 hours, which was a lot of sleep for myself, not counting cryo sleep. As I got up I stretched out my body and decided to go through all my equipment.

All my guns were ready to go and my energy sword was at 100% so I decided to just leave all my weapons on the bed before I went to go and get breakfast. As I exited my room in full armor I found some of the operators were already up and about. I then headed towards the cafeteria.

As I entered the cafeteria I found most of the operators sitting and eating breakfast. They were not separated into different groups although most of them seemed to sit with their friends. I then started towards the lunch line where I would get my food.

As I walked through the middle I noticed that all conversation seemed to stop and almost everyone at this point was staring at me as I walked to get my food.

When I got in line I found myself behind a man in all black who was wearing a mask that completely covered his face. As we waited in line he seemed to notice me.

???: Nice armor, are you new here?

Y/N: Yes, I just got here yesterday, you?

???: I've been here about 1 year, you just need to get used to everyone. I'm Vigil by the way

Y/N: I'm Sierra

Vigil: So it's you I've heard so much about, how about you sit with me since you're somewhat alone?

Y/N: Sure

By this point we had gotten our breakfast and were making our way over to an empty table to sit at. Luckily the tables were made of metal so it could support my weight although it groaned a little bit when I sat down which gave myself even more attention from everyone which Vigil seemed to notice.

Vigil: Just ignore it, everyone gets the same treatment when they're new

At this point Vigil had removed his mask to reveal his face which showed his korean heritage. Other operators were still staring in my direction so I waited a few minutes for the stares to cease before taking my helmet off.

With a small *hiss* noise my helmet came off to reveal my face. Y/N's face was very pale due to Y/N being in the mjolnir suit for most of his life. Although I had been under a helmet almost my whole life, I still had numerous scars across my face and a very noticeable one on the right side of my face.

I then proceeded to eat breakfast. Luckily, Vigil decided not to bother me so we both ate our breakfast in peace. I had to admit however, it was nice to get a warm meal after the last few days of fighting.

When I was done eating the intercom went to life and a voice I recognized as Six's came through:

"Could operators Iana and Sierra report to the lockers at once."

I figured at this point it was time to go so I put my helmet back on and left the cafeteria.

When I got to the lockers I found Six and Iana there as well.

Six: Its nice to see both of you again but since you are both new to Team Rainbow I need to set both of you up with your own locker.

While we entered the locker room we found what could be described as cages that each operator used as storage. As six walked along we came to 2 empty ones.

Six: Now both of you will use your own locker for your weapons and gadgets, or in your case Sierra, armor.

Six then left myself and Iana to our own devices.