Chapter 25

Y/N POV

The group of us sat down at a table after the tournament and had engaged in small talk since. Which mostly consisted of us grilling Pulse for simping.

Eventually, a girl walked over to our table to take our orders. The girl eventually got to me, and nearly jumped back when faced with a seven foot spartan. I told her I didn't want anything to drink, and she left.

Mira: Has anyone told you that you're very tall?

Y/N: I actually used to be taller.

Thatcher: What changed?

Y/N: Well with the weight of humanity upon your shoulders, it tends to make you shrink.

The rest of the table gave me strange glances, but were interrupted when someone who looked to be in a biker gang walked over to us.

???(to Y/N): Hey! Was it you that hurt out boy Bandit?

I merely shrugged at his question, which seemed to piss him off.

???: You think you're so tough don't you? How about you meet us outside and see how tough you are.

The rest of the table then looked over at me expectantly.

Y/N: Alright.

I then took a step forward to go, but Iana grabbed my arm.

Iana: You don't have to.

Y/N: Don't worry about me.

I then walked off to the back entrance of the bar, and on my way there I heard the other operators placing bets on who would win.

They have no idea.

Walking out of the bar, I found about ten guys scattered throughout the alleyway.

???: Was it you that hurt our boy Bandit?

I shrugged again at this question.

The supposed leader of the gang then snapped his fingers, and the gang jumped into action.

The first member ran at me with a right hook, I ducked under it and grabbed his arm and then flung him over me and onto the ground.

When I stood up, I found two of them running at me and one of them had a knife. I kicked the one on the left, sending him flying into a brick wall, and I then grabbed the arm of the other one with the knife and used it to stab his shoulder with his own knife.

I then kicked him, and sent him flying into another gang member.

One of the gang members then came running at me with a metal pipe and swung it at my head.

To his surprise, and everyone else's, I grabbed the pipe in midair. I then pulled it from his grasp, and wacked him in the head with it, knocking him out.