The Train Incident

Y/N POV

Hibana: Breaching!

As Hibana yelled that her pellets exploded causing an entry hole to appear on the train car in front of us.

The group of us instantly opened fire, clearing the car of white masks, and allowing ourselves to move up.

After we had landed, we entered the box car below us with a breaching charge and had started clearing out the cars one by one.

Ela: This is going to take all day if we go car by car.

Ash: You're right, we should split up. Sierra you're with me, the rest of you clear out the cars one by one. Sierra, you and I will go ahead and try to get to the engine to stop this train.

Y/N: Understood Ma'am.

Ash and I then climbed so that we are able to walk over top of all the cars to the engines in the front of the train.

Our idea wasn't original however, as the white masks had set up a sandbag fortification on top of the train a few cars ahead of us.

Ash: Shit! What do we do now?

I looked at her and then down at her grenade launcher.

Ash: Good idea.

She then took out her grenade launcher and shot the reinforcement which exploded leaving the white masks behind it out in the open.

Ash and I immediately gunned down the 3 white masks that were standing there.

Y/N: Let's move.

Ash: Good idea.

We then ran up a couple of cars before we spotted about 8 terrorists in defensive positions on a flat car below us.

Ash: At Least we have the high ground. We can try and take them by surprise.

Y/N: I have a better idea.

I then pulled out my gravity hammer and started towards where the terrorists are.

Ash: What are you going to do with that?!

Y/N: Watch.

I took off in a sprint towards the enemy position and then jumped once I got close enough to the car. Flying through the air, I held the gravity hammer up high ready to bring it down on the terrorists.

My actions didn't go unnoticed however, as one of the terrorists pointed their gun up at me as I was coming towards their group with my hammer.

Too Late.

*BOOM*

The gravity hammer collided with a terrorist, pulverizing his body along with 2 other terrorists next to him.

The 5 remaining terrorists finally noticed me and opened fire, but my personal shields protected me.

*BOOM*

I used the gravity hammer again and swung it from my left trying to hit any terrorists in the way. Three of them weren't very lucky and were launched from the train.

Turning to the last 2 terrorists, it was obvious that they were scared of me as they kept backing away.

Goodbye.

*BOOM*

I brought the gravity hammer down and killed the last two in a swift motion.

Eventually Ash arrived on the scene to find me along with all the dead terrorists.