Chapter 15

Y/N POV

Dot: Hello Y/N.

A/N: AI Serina from Halo Wars

A/N: AI Serina from Halo Wars. Dot is a human AI that looks the same

Y/N: Hello Dot, good to see you survived.

Dot: I'm sorry, but I have been inactive since the ship entered slipspace. For some reason the ship malfunctioned and I shut down.

Y/N: After we entered slipspace, I was protecting the crystal when one of the elites shot it with a fuel rod cannon. The ship tore itself apart, and we ended up here.

Dot: And where exactly is that?

Y/N: It appears we have landed on 21st century Earth in another dimension.

Dot contemplated this before responding:

Dot: What's our situation?

Y/N: I have joined a counter-terrorism team called Rainbow. They are suspicious of who I am, but considering that I am from 500 years in the future, it makes sense.

Dot: That's not really surprising seeing as you are wearing starship grade armor. What else can you tell me?

Y/N: For some reason in this reality, the UEG never formed after world war 2 so countries still exist. I have been trying to get caught up on history, and from what I have learned team Rainbow is a counter-terrorism team formed by the world's superpowers. The reason they were formed is so they can fight the white masks, an international terrorist group.

Dot: This is surprising, I'll have to look into all this on my own time. Insert me.

I then placed Dot's chip into my neural interface. The familiar sensation of inserting an AI into my brain ran down my spine.

Y/N: Comfortable?

Dot: More than you know.

I rolled my eyes at this remark, and started to leave the crash site, but I heard a yelping noise from the trees.

Dot: Someone's here.

I instinctively pulled out my gravity hammer and snuck into the trees trying to locate the source of the noise.

Dot: You came alone right?

I shook my head in a yes notion as I continued to look through the woods.

Iana POV

Shit.

I had accidentally fallen down and dislocated my shoulder while trying to watch Sierra. I quickly looked back over to where he was to see he is gone.

He must have heard me.

I quickly limped away and hid behind another tree.

Hopefully he won't find me I thought.

Right as I was thinking that something grabbed me by the throat and hoisted me up and against the tree. Suddenly, 2 lights came on and revealed Sierra standing in front of me holding me up against the tree in a choke hold.

 Suddenly, 2 lights came on and revealed Sierra standing in front of me holding me up against the tree in a choke hold

A/N: Kinda like this except nighttime and in a forest.

Sierra: What are you doing here?

Iana(gasping for air): I-I f-followed you.

Sierra: Why?

Iana(trying to breathe): W-we a-aren't allowed t-to l-leave the b-base.

After I said this, Sierra looked to the side as if he was talking to someone, and then let me go.

I began gasping for air as I was hunched over on the ground trying to recover.

Damn he's strong I thought, is this what Ash warned me about?

Sierra: Are you ok?

Iana(rubbing her throat): My shoulder is dislocated.

Sierra looked down at me before he started walking back towards the clearing.

Sierra: Follow me.

A/N: NSFW parts ahead, skip the rest of the chapter if you don't want to read it. Pls tell me if I should do more or no.

Y/N POV

After I found Iana spying on me, I restrained her and demanded answers. It turned out she followed me because I wasn't supposed to be leaving the base.

As it turns out, she had fallen and dislocated her shoulder, meaning we are going to have to stay at the crash for the night.

When I got back to the wreckage, I started assembling a table out of metal scattered around. At which point, Iana came out of the woods holding her arm.

Iana: What are you doing?

Y/N: I'm going to pop your shoulder back in, but you need to take your clothes off first.

Iana looked at me hesitantly, before she started taking her gear off. Underneath she was wearing a white bra and underwear that went along with her albino look.

Y/N: Go ahead and lie down.

She then went over and laid down flat on the table. I went ahead and took off my gloves that are detachable from my mjolnir armor.

I then held her arm with my right hand, and her body with my left hand, ready to relocate her shoulder.

Y/N: Ready?

Iana: Ready.

*Crack*

I instantly snapped her shoulder back into place which caused a yelp to escape from her mouth.

Iana: Can you give me a little bit of a warning next time?

I didn't say anything, and instead looked over her body. Since I had relocated her shoulder, she was calmer than she was before, but still visibly nervous.

I then began to rub her shoulders with my hands, which caused her to relax a bit more.

Y/N: Are you ok?

Iana: Yes. Please keep going, it feels good.

I continued to massage my way down her back, and eventually to her booty. As I started to caress her butt, a moan of pleasure escaped her mouth.

I continued to massage Iana for a couple of minutes before I finished and helped her up.

Y/N: Better?

Iana: Much.