Your First Test

Y/N POV

After my encounter with zofia I decided I should take my weapons to my locker, so I went to my room and attached them to my armor, including the brute shot.

When I arrived in the locker room, I found most of the operators there working on their weapons or gadgets.

Arriving at my locker I started setting things up, string with my weapons. I hung the brute shot and smg on the wall, and placed all the ammunition for them next to the guns. Reaching into the storage on my armor I found that I had about 6 plasma grenades and 3 frag grenades. I also found a covenant active camouflage device.

After getting my locker sorted I decided to go get dinner since it was getting late so I decided to head to the cafeteria.

Exiting my locker I saw 2 men running in my direction, and with a closer look I noticed it was Jager and Bandit. Behind them was a british man who I believe was thatcher who was running after them.

Unluckily for Jager and Bandit however, my locker was at the end of a dead end, meaning that they had no place to run. As they both reached it they were both very out of breath as they waited for the other to catch up to them.

Thatcher: There you Fuckers are. Now hand it over

Bandit and Jager looked at each other before handing Thatcher what looked to be some kind of grenade.

Thatcher: Well that wasn't so hard, was it?

Y/N: If only it was always that easy

This seemed to get the attention of the trio who looked at you as if you had just appeared.

Thatcher: I don't believe we've met, my name's Mike by the way, and these two fuckers here are Marius and Dominic. You must be Sierra, you've been quite the talk around these parts.

Y/N: So I've heard

Jager(looking at your EVA helmet): Where can I get one of those?

Thatcher(to Jager): Don't even think about it. Say Sierra, I'm going to head to dinner, want to join me?

Y/N: I don't see a reason not to.

Thatcher: Splendid, alright let's go.

When I arrived at the cafeteria once again I found that I was still receiving the same stares that I had gotten before. I then got in line to get food and then made my way over to thatcher's table. When I sat down I noticed that some of the other SAS operators were sitting there as well which were Mute and Smoke.

Thatcher: James(Smoke), Mark(Mute), this here is Sierra. Sierra this here is Smoke and Mute.

I nodded in their direction before they nodded back and returned to their meal. I then took my helmet off and placed it next to me on the bench which attracted some more attention from others in the room.

As I started to eat my meal Zofia walked up to me with IQ and Valkyrie behind her.

Zofia(To Valkyrie and IQ): Now girls what do you have to say to Sierra for stealing from him?

IQ and Valkyrie looked somewhat embarrassed by Zofia as they didn't make eye contact with me and instead looked at the ground with their cheeks red.

IQ and Valkyrie: We're Sorry.

Zofia: And?

Valkyrie looked like a tomato at this point as she kept glancing up at my face and then back at the floor again.

Valkyrie: I apologize for starting a fight with you Sierra, It won't happen again.

Zofia: Very good, now you can go.