First Mission

Y/N POV

I was making my way over to Tachanka's locker when I spotted Kapkan and Fuze.

Kapkan: Hello again comrade, this here is Timur aka Glaz, our sniper.

Y/N: So where are we drinking?

Kapkan: Right here comrade, we are wai-

???: COMRADES!

Me and Kapkan whirled around to see one of the most spectacular sights we have both ever seen:

The lord himself approached us and gave all 3 of us epic handshakes:

Tachanka: Shuhrat(Fuze), do you have the goods?

At this point Fuze walked out from behind tachanka with a large glass bottle in hand.

Tachanka: Very Good Comrade, very good.

Tachanka then opened his locker and turned on the light. His locker was USSR themed with Soviet flags and propaganda covering the whole room, there was even a Lenin statue in the corner. In the middle there was a table where we sat down while glaz got the drinks set up.

While Glaz was sitting shot glasses in front of each of us, Tachanka and myself were taking off our helmets.

Tachanka: Tell me comrade, have you ever had authentic russian whisky?

Y/N: I can't say that I have.

Fuze: Well prepare yourself.

[][][][][]

Myself and the Russian operators drank whiskey for a few hours before we decided to call it a night. Although alcohol doesn't affect Spartans all that much, I still had a good time. The hit of the whole experience was when Tachanka showed us his brand new RPG, which was very impressive, up until the point Fuze tried to take it.

When I woke up the next morning I decided to go and check up on my gear in the lockers.

Arriving at my locker, I found Caveira sitting next to mine sharpening her knife.