Chapter 13

Iana POV

After I ate breakfast, I decided I would head to the workout room, but on my way there I passed Six's office. On the outside of his office are a lot of operators, all seemingly standing there.

Iana: What's going on?

Twitch: They've been arguing in there for over an hour.

Iana: Who?

Bandit: Sierra is in there with Six, along with someone else I think.

Hibana: What are they arguing about?

Valkyrie: It sounds like the woman is yelling at Sierra a lot. And Harry hasn't said all too much that I've heard.

Right as we were talking about what is going on, the door opened and a short black woman walked out of Harry's office. She looked pissed, and she more than less stomped out of Harry's office.

Thatcher: Hello Six.

The woman merely smiled at him when Thatcher greeted her, then she walked off.

The group of us looked into Six's office, to see Harry rubbing his face in a stressed way, while Sierra just stood there nonchalantly.

Sierra: Am I free to go Sir?

Six(sighing): Yes, you may go.

Sierra then walked out of Six's office.

Valkyrie: Sierra what's going on?

Sierra merely looked at the group of us, before walking away. The group of us then looked over to Six for answers.

Dokkaebi: Six what happened?

Six: Well Sierra basically just told the Secretary of State to Fuck Off.

This caused myself and everyone else to be shocked.

Thatcher: Over what?

Six: Go ask him yourself, maybe you will have more luck questioning him than we did.

Valkyrie: So that's what this was all about, you were trying to figure out who he is.

Iana: Thatcher, you sit with him sometimes, have you learned anything about him?

Thatcher was scratching his beard in contemplation at this.

Thatcher: Not really, he doesn't talk all that much. I think Doc would be the only one who knows about him.

The group of us looked at each other before leaving to head to Doc's office.

When we arrived at Doc's office, we found him sitting at his desk doing paperwork.

Twitch: Hey Gustave, we have some questions for you.

Doc: What is it?

Valkyrie: We were hoping you could tell us about Sierra?

Doc: The group of you should know about doctor patient confidentiality.

Twitch: So is that a no?

Doc(sighs): Fine, what do you want to know. Just make sure you close the door.

When he said this the group of us huddled around his desk and closed the door to his office.

Caveira: Can you tell us who he is?

Doc: No, he didn't share his real name.

Valkyrie: Is there anything strange about him?

Doc: As a matter of fact there is. His brain is connected to his suit through a neural implant in the back of his head.