Chapter 31

Y/N POV

After we left the crash site, I put the Pelican on autopilot on a destination set to Hereford Base. I then left the copilot seat and headed to the cargo area where I checked up on the members of team Rainbow we knocked out.

I then headed back to the cockpit and sat down in the copilot seat next to Master Chief. We then both took off our helmets as well as our AI chips.

Y/N: So how did you get here John?

Master Chief: Well, it began with Halo...

Iana POV

*8 hours later*

Waking up, I looked around to find Ash, Thatcher, Vigil, and Twitch, in sitting positions next to me. They all were also waking up, same as me, and looking around at our surroundings.

I did the same, and found that we are in some sort of hanger, with a strange looking plane sitting in the same hanger.

Twitch: What the hell happened?!

Thatcher: I think we were knocked out. I don't remember anything from the past couple of hours.

Vigil: Me neither.

Ash was the first one to get up, as she then walked over and looked outside of the hanger we are in.

Ash: We're at Hereford Base!

Iana: What?! How did we get here?

Ash: I don't know, but I'm going to talk to Six.

She then ran off and I followed behind.

*Time Skip*

I eventually remembered what happened, how we had been sent to investigate the UFO, and had run into Sierra, and that one other person.

At last we arrived at Six's office, and Ash barged in with myself following closely behind.

What we found was a surprise, Sierra stood against the wall of the office as Harry was standing and shaking the hand of the same armored individual we encountered earlier.

Ash and I immediately pulled out our pistols, and aimed them at the man.

Ash: Harry step away from him!

Six: Eliza calm down.

Ash: I said step away from him!

???: I'd do as he says ma'am.

Ash: Or what!?

The situation was very tense at this point, as Ash and I were close to pulling the trigger. It ended however when Six finally spoke:

Six: Eliza, Iana, put the guns down. Sierra and his friend already arrived and told me what happened, to be honest I think you should be seeing Gustav(Doc) not pointing guns at people.