Extraction

Y/N POV

After finding out that Ash is trying to kill me, I quickly left the training area to be alone. I knew she went pretty far when she went through my things, but I didn't think she would go this far.

I was heading back to the main building when the intercom came on:

"Will Operators Zofia, Montagne, Ash, Sierra, and iQ report to my office immediately for mission assignment."

I headed to Six's office immediately, and when I entered I found everyone else already there. I did notice that Ash gave me a glance when I entered.

Zofia: Six what's the mission?

Six: Your mission will be to extract a VIP. He is safe for now in a safehouse in the coastline of Spain. We have enough intel to believe that the White Masks know of his location, so you are being sent in. A plane will fly you there, and you will be driven there when you arrive. Ash, you will take point on this operation. Any questions?

Everyone:......

Six: Good, now head for the airfield.

*Time Skip*

Myself, Montagne, Ash, IQ, and Zofia were currently onboard the plane headed for Spain. The 3 girls were talking amongst themselves, while myself and Montagne were going over our gear. I decided I was all set and ready to go, so I decided to sharpen my brute shot.

*shhhhhhhk* *shhhhhhhk* *shhhhhhhk* *shhhhhhhk* *shhhhhhhk*

IQ: Can you make any more noise?

Y/N:.......

At this point the girls went back to what they were doing until the pilot announced that we were landing. I felt the plane jolt as it hit the runway, and we all stood up ready to go.

*Time Skip*

We arrived at the mansion to find the VIP in good health and ready to be transported

We arrived at the mansion to find the VIP in good health and ready to be transported. The rest of the operators took the VIP out to the car, while I fixed a few things inside the building. When I came out the front door, I saw that 3 black SUVs had pulled up, and that Ash was arguing with someone who looked to be the leader.

As I walked out, the unknown individuals looked at me with something in their eyes I hadn't seen in a while...

Fear

But that didn't make sense, I have never met anyone outside of Team Rainbow in this reality, except for.....

I instantly pulled out my SMG and pointed it at the dozen supposed terrorists in front of me.

Y/N: PUT YOUR HANDS ON YOUR HEAD AND GET ON YOUR KNEES!

Zofia: Sierra Wait!

Too late. The terrorists pulled out their firearms on me so I mowed them down using my SMG. By the end of it, there were twelve bodies on the ground.

Looking over at the last terrorist, he was holding Ash in a headlock, with a gun to her head.

Leader: Don't Move! Or I'll Kill Her!

Y/N: You are in no position to make demands.

Leader: I Saw What You Did to my Friends! You killed our leader with your bare hands!

Zofia: What is he talking about?

IQ: He must be referring to the last hostage crisis.

At this point I was approaching the leader, trying to find a way to kill him with my magnum. He noticed this, and held Ash in a tighter grip.

Leader: I Said Don't Move! I Will Kill Her if I Have To!

Y/N: Do it then.

This caused both the terrorist's face and Ash's face to go white.

Ash: Sierra don't-

*BANG*

I shot the leader in the head before he could decide to kill Ash or not.

This shocked Ash, who looked at me with a shocked expression.

Y/N: Are you ok ma'am?

If Ash was not shocked already, she was now, clearly evident by her face.

Ash: Y-Yes. Let's continue with the mission.

We then entered the car, along with the VIP. Montagne is driving with Zofia in the passenger seat while myself, Ash, and IQ sat in the back along with the tied up VIP.

IQ(to Y/N): What the hell was that?

Y/N: what?

IQ: You nearly got her(points to Ash) killed!

Y/N: Except I didn't.

IQ: You-

Ash: Monika leave it.

IQ: What do you mean? He told that terrorist back there to kill you!

Ash: I said leave it alone.

IQ didn't seem too happy about that answer, but she obeyed Ash nonetheless.

*Time Skip*

We eventually dropped the VIP off, and headed back to the plane. We boarded it, and everyone got a seat while the plane took off.

Halfway through the flight, Ash walked over and sat across from me.

Y/N: Is there a problem ma'am?

Ash: Yes, there is.

Y/N:......

Ash: You saved my life back there, why?

Y/N: Because you are a part of this team.

Ash: Bullshit! You told that terrorist to kill me without any doubt in your voice, meaning that you want me to die.

Y/N:.....

Ash: I knew it. When I get back to base I'm going to have Six kick you off this team. You don't belong here.

She then started to get up, but she stopped dead in her tracks when I spoke:

Y/N: You know, it's ironic you accuse me of trying to kill you, when I know you tried to do the same to me.

Ash: I-I don't know what you're talking about.

Y/N: Are you sure? Maybe when we get back to base I'll just have to pay a little visit to Thermite then.

At the mention of Thermite, Ash's face went pale. She slowly turned around to face me, almost in a pleading pose.

Ash: P-Please, don't tell Six.

Y/N: Not so tough now huh? The leader of team Rainbow, trying to kill her own teammates. Imagine what people would think of you if they found out.

Ash was on the verge of tears at this point, I could basically end her whole career if I decided to reveal this information.

Ash: What do you want?

Y/N: I want you to stop trying to find out who I am. Yourself and Iana have gotten the closest, but the 2 of you would never be able to fathom the reality of my situation.

Ash: Your......situation?

Y/N: Is that a no?

Ash: I'll stop then.

Y/N:.....

Ash then left, and the plane eventually landed in England.