Tournament of Champions Round 1

ROUND 1:

-

Blitz, Sledge, Thatcher, Dokkaebi, Hibana

VS

Pulse, Caveira, Mira, Doc, Mozzie

-

Ash, Thermite, Iana, Jackal, Blackbeard

VS

Smoke, Mute, Ela, Valkyrie, Rook

-

Fuze, Twitch, IQ, Sierra, Zofia

VS

Echo, Vigil, Alibi, Bandit, Jager

-

Y/N POV

Zofia: Let's move people!

The current score was 3 to 2, with us only needing to win one more round to win. Our team had been paired up against Echo, Vigil, Alibi, Bandit, and Jager. To say the match had been a struggle would be an understatement, at least for the other operators. I had basically been letting the others do all the work while I did what I was told to do by Zofia. To be honest our team having a spartan makes the match somewhat unfair, so Dot took it upon herself to disable all my suit's systems, meaning it was just me doing all the work.

"Three Attackers Remaining" The announcer said over the speakers in the stadium.

IQ: Shit.

Zofia: It's just us three then.

As she said this, Jager and Vigil came around the corner and opened fire.

The group of us quickly got cover, but Zofia took a few rounds before she was safe.

IQ: That was too close.

Zofia: Jager must have gotten his acog back, he's never this accurate. Sierra move!

Fine.

I quickly rolled to the left of my cover, putting myself in a direct firing line with my attackers. I then pulled out my brute shot and launched a grenade in the middle of Jager and Vigil.

*BOOM*

The grenade exploded, and the two of them were on the floor, covered in white stuff.

Announcer: "Three defenders remaining."

Zofia: Nice one Sierra, now let's move.

We then moved to the objective room, and found that the remaining defenders are inside.

Zofia: Here is the plan: Monika place a breaching charge on the soft wall, and then we'll rush in and plant. Sync?

Y/N and IQ: Sync.

IQ then placed a breaching charge and we got in position.

IQ: Breaching!

*BOOM*

We took the defenders by surprise, as the group of them quickly got out of the way once we breached. Alibi however was not so lucky, and was taken out by Zofia.

The group of us then rushed in, and IQ began planting.

Echo had other ideas however, and rushed us while firing his rifle.

Time to have some fun.

I used my brute shot as a shield, and held it in front of myself as cover while Echo kept firing at me. When I got close, I took him out with the brute shot blade. Luckily for him, I had switched out the real blade for a rubber blade instead.