Chapter 19

Y/N POV

After the train incident, the 2 groups of operators got on a plane that would take us back to England.

Doc: Sierra you have to let me take a look at you. Even IF you have fallen further than 1000 feet that doesn't mean I can't give you a physical.

Doc had been pestering me for the first hour of the flight for him to give me a physical to see that I'm ok.

Y/N: If I let you, will you stop?

Doc: Yes.

Y/N(sighs): Fine.

I then stood up in order to take off my armor. This caused some of the female operators to glance over at me.

I first detached all my weapons, then started removing my armor.

My chestplate made a huge bang sound when it fell off which caused a lot of the other operators to jump a little at the noise. The rest of my armor came off after about 30 minutes and I was then in my undersuit.

Y/N: Is this good enough?

Doc shook his head in no motion when I asked this so I continued to take off my undersuit so that my upper half of my body is exposed.

Doc then started feeling my arms and upper body and eventually found that I am completely fine.

When Doc finished, I looked over to see that all the female operators were looking at me with wide eyes and their mouths hanging open at the sight of me.

I gave them a warm smile and they all blushed very hard and turned around to go back to whatever they were doing.

I then started the even longer process of putting my armor back on.

As I was putting my armor on however I heard part of the conversation that the female operators were having.

Caviera: He's hot.

Hibana: That's an understatement. Did you guys see how many scars he had? It's like he fought godzilla!

Valkyrie: You don't have to tell me. Not even the toughest Navy Seals have half as many scars as he does.

Ash: Forget the scars, did you see all the surgical lines he had, his body is covered in them. Not to mention that some of those scars are not physically possible.

Hibana: Makes you wonder what he went through doesn't it?

*Time Skip*

After arriving back in England, we met with Six to discuss the mission and give him our report. It turned out that he had seen everything on tv so there really wasn't much to discuss. He did give me a few side glances throughout the debrief however.

I then headed to my locker to put my weapons away, and I then made it to my dorm when I heard a familiar voice.

Iana: Sierra?

I turned around to find Iana standing there as if she was looking at a ghost.

Y/N: Ma'am?

She looked at me for a few seconds before she ran up to me and gave me a hug. This is a weird sensation as I rarely got hugs from others, especially non spartans.

Y/N: Is everything alright?

Iana: I couldn't believe it, I thought for sure you were dead when I saw the news. I can't believe that you're still alive, how are you feeling?

Y/N: I'm fine.

Iana: Are you sure? I thought you fell a thousand feet?

Y/N: It was a small fall compared to my... major ones.