The Fight

Y/N POV

After I had learned that Ash had gone through my room, I went through footage on my helmet camera to confirm. It turns out that she and Iana had searched and found my dog tags and Energy sword.

I knew the other operators would eventually figure out that I had devices like my energy sword, but I thought that the time when that would happen would be later on. For now I would just have to wait.

Going to my locker, I retrieved my brute shot as well as my SMG. These were not the only weapons I had on me, as I had my pistol and energy sword with me at all times.

Leaving the lockers, I headed to the courtyard.

When I arrived I found the Russian operators with their weapons, as well as Tachanka with his LMG and RPG.

Tachanka: Comrade! We were just about to get started.

Right as we were about to get started, Lion as well as Oryx and Thermite approached us.

Lion: Well well well, what do we have here? 4 drunks and a pathetic excuse for an operator.

This clearly annoyed the Russian operators who got in defensive stances.

Y/N: Is that a challenge?

Thermite: It sure is. Tell you what, if you can beat Oryx here we'll leave you alone, if he beats you, you leave the team.

Y/N: That doesn't seem very fair. How about the 3 of you, versus me in a fight.

Thermite, Oryx, and Lion merely smirked at this.

Thermite: You're on.

*Time Skip*

The four of us, along with the Russians and most of the other operators had gathered at the training facility for the fight.

The map we were fighting in was at an old abandoned stadium. There is a shell of a building and area around it that we would fight each other in. The objective was for each team to eliminate the opposing team.

Each of us are preparing for the round, and pistols were the only weapon that we could use

Each of us are preparing for the round, and pistols were the only weapon that we could use. These pistols did not shoot real bullets however, as they shot paintballs instead.

Tachanka(to me): Comrade, you don't have to do this.

I didn't say anything, I merely got in position, ready to start the match.

As I looked across I could see Oryx, Thermite, and Lion in full gear, ready to fight. To the right of me is the scoreboard, and Mozzie is the announcer for the match.

Mozzie: Begin!

I immediately found cover, and looked over it to see the 3 of them running at me shooting.

When they got close enough to my cover, I leapt over I and shot the 3 of them dead in the face.

Easy.