The Mystery

Y/N POV

Arriving back at base, we exited the helicopter to find Six waiting for us.

Six: Good Job handling the hostage situation. Head back in and rest.

As I walked past Six I could feel his eyes looking over my armor. He was probably not used to seeing this much blood on someone. After I walked past him I heard Ash talk to him from behind me.

Six: Ash, what the hell happened to him?

Ash: *Hesitant* Six we need to talk, I need to know who he is.

[][][][][]

When I arrived at my room I decided that I should clean my gear, and that a shower wouldn't hurt.

Mjolnir armor weighs more than half a ton, meaning that it took me a while to get it off.

Once I had it off however, I was in my undersuit.

I then proceeded to clean off all the blood from it, which didn't take a while, before I heard a knock on my door.

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

I opened it to find Doc standing there.

Doc: Hey Sierra, I'm going to have to give you a physical tomorrow at 9:00 if that works for you.

Y/N: That works fine, see you then.

As I was closing the door I heard another voice that I recognized as Iana's. Turning around I found her standing there in what looked to be yoga pants and a t-shirt.

Iana: Sierra?

Y/N: Yes?

Iana: ...I'm sorry, I'm just not used to seeing you out of armor.

Y/N: No problem, is there a reason you wanted to talk to me?

Iana: Well umm.. Can I come in?

Y/N: Yea sure.

As she walked through the door I looked down to see that she was very THICC, and her yoga pants only emphasized her THICCness.

She walked over to where my armor was and bent over to look at it.

Iana: So Sierra, how long can you wear the armor, before you need to participate in your body's natural functions?

Y/N: Well, I could wear the armor for years without taking it off as it recycles human waste.

As I was talking Iana advanced towards me until I could feel her breath. She then started rubbing her sides, seductively, and licking her lips.

Iana: Well, what about the other kind of human waste, the kind that men produce?

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

We were interrupted by a knock at the door so I walked over and opened it to find Six standing there with paper in his hands.

Six: Hello Sierra, I'm going to need you to fill out this mission report. You too Iana, I'll need it by tomorrow morning.