Chapter 10: Yeah

Chapter 10: Yeah

CHANMI

MY EYES can't stop closing while listening to the teacher in front, who's busy talking about non sense. She just kept on telling stories about herself in which some were not connected with the lesson. The subject should have been called Storytelling and we are tackling about the bedtime stories.

I continued yawning secretly while trying not to fall asleep. She enjoys telling us her stories and not bothered by how her students were bored. I played with my pen and tapped it on my desk, silently.

"Okay, class dismissed," she announced. I sat straight and checked if she was telling the truth or it's part of her story but she's really dismissing us.

"I kept on waiting for you," I whispered to myself, pertaining to the dismissal.

"Where are you going?" Kangmin asked when he noticed that I am fixing myself and excited to leave.

"Going home?" I continued fixing my things and I didn't mind him.

"Ey, there are projects we still need to do," he reminded me and shrugged his shoulders.

I groaned after remembering the projects that we will be passing on anytime at Christmas vacation. Imagine having a lot of tasks to be passed in Christmas vacation, where's the vacation there? It was like take home classes. And the fact that on Friday will be our year-end party!

"We can do that later or tomorrow, please not now," I told him and pressed my palms at each other.

"Like I'm going to do it now either," he replied and smirked. "I'll just send you a message."

I gave him a thumbs up before getting out of the classroom. I got the lightstick that Jungwoo gave me inside my locker. I kept it there so if ever their group will have another performance in our university, I won't be worried about not having my lightstick with me.

Jungwoo said that the members invited me to go and watch their performance later. When I asked Jungwoo how I'm going to get there, he just said that they'll be picking me up here.

No words can describe how excited I am today. We may experience being down for days, there's still happiness between or at the end of it. And I wish this happiness is at the end of it so I wouldn't be experiencing sadness again.

I waited in front of the gate until a black van stopped in front of me. When the glass slid down, Taeyong's face, wearing a mask welcomed me.

"Hey, Jungwoo's friend, hop in," he told me as he jerked his thumb at the backseat.

The door slid open and Yuta's smiling face greeted me. Beside him is Doyoung with his earphones and at the window is Johnny.

"Hey Chanmi noona!" Mark greeted me. He was sitting at the back of Johnny.

"Hi," I shyly greeted at them.

They let me get inside and I was sitting at the back part of the van, between Jungwoo and Jaehyun.

"Jungwoo kept on telling us about you," Taeyong started, he turned around to look at me. "That's why we thought that it would be a good idea if we invited you."

"Oh, really? Thank you!" I cheerfully thanked them, smiling widely at them.

"We hope you'll enjoy our performance later," Haechan said who was sitting between Mark and Taeil.