Chapter 13: Snowfall

CHANMI

HE STARED at me while I waited for his reaction but his face stayed blank. He looked past me and spoke. "Jae hyung, can you take a picture of us here?" He asked Jaehyun and handed him his phone.

He turned me around so we can lean against the railings. He put his arm on my shoulders after removing his mask and smiled in front of the camera. Even how confused I am to his reaction I came along and removed my mask as well then smiled at the camera. He even told Jaehyun that he'll be taking a picture of us so Jaehyun awkwardly stood beside me, maintaining a distance.

"Hyung, what's that?" Jungwoo said and looking at how far Jaehyun was from me. We chuckled at Jaehyun.

"Is it fine?" Jaehyun asked me.

"Hmm, just do your fan service if you feel awkward to me," I told him and he looked away before he put his arm at the top of the railing, slightly touching my waist. He removed his mask before smiling at the camera.

"We can't just leave this place without taking a picture of us," Jungwoo announced and jogged towards us before taking a picture of us.

We walked towards the rides after buying tickets for unlimited rides. Jaehyun was walking behind us while Jungwoo and I kept on talking about random stuffs that comes into our minds. He talks about his life while I talk about Minji. It suddenly felt like Minji's life was mine and I wish it was.

"I remembered Minji invited me to catch a dragonfly and when she can't even touch it, she threw a stone and accidentally hit a... what do you call it? The thing where the bees live?" I asked and looked up, Jungwoo also has no idea what was that called then we heard Jaehyun speak.

"A hive?" he asked and I nodded at him.

"Yes, hive. The bees got out of the hive and flew towards our direction. I pushed Minji so she can start running and followed her. I was faster than her but I didn't run fast so I won't be leaving her behind. We successfully escaped the bees but there are three bees who stung me. I felt sick after that but Minji was safe," I told him.

"When I was younger, I always stumble when playing with the upperclassmen of our football team. I was so small back then so it was easy for them to push me," he said and scrunched his nose.

"You must be so cute back then," I commented and chuckled. He chuckled too and ruffled my hair before putting his arm across my shoulders.

"I'm cuter now," he commented and looked at him.

"Wow, the confidence huh."

"If it wasn't because of me, you wouldn't stan NCT," he joked and I almost choke without eating anything.

"Hah, I stanned NCT before you debuted," I replied and he acted like he was hurt, clasping his hand on his chest.

We continued walking and his arm was still on my shoulders, putting some weight on my body causing me to walk slower but I didn't tell that to him.

"Woo," Jaehyun called out his name so he turned his head to look at Jaehyun. The older removed Jungwoo's arm on my shoulders. "You're making it harder for her to walk."