Special Chapter: Christmas

A/N: Here's another short special chapter for you. This is about the Christmas day. Enjoy!

THIRD PERSON

CHANMI BURIED her face on her arms and continuously tapped her foot on the floor. Her phone was pressed on her ear while she's humming as a response and nodding her head while doing so.

"How's your Christmas eve?" she asked and played with her hair.

"Is mom there?"

"No, no, I was just asking."

"Chanhi, I'll try to visit."

"I still have work, maybe next week."

"Bye."

She hung up the call and went to her bed despite the hunger she feels since she hasn't eaten her dinner yet. She lied down and stared at the ceiling for few minutes. Another Christmas without her family, another lonely Christmas without anyone with her to celebrate. A phone call snapped her out to reality.

She jumped on her bed and reached for her phone, Taeyong's name was on the caller ID so she didn't hesitate to accept the call. She pressed the phone on her ear while a smile was on her lips.

"Hey, Merry Christmas," she greeted. She went to her dining area and put the call in a loud speaker to get a slice of bread.

"Merry Christmas!" they greeted her back.

"How are you, Chanmi?" Taeyong asked.

"I'm fine," she said, a bread between her teeth. "How's Christmas?"

"We just got home," Doyoung replied.

"Ah yeah, you have stage performance, right?" Chanmi asked and jumped on her bed. "I've watched it. You guys done a great job!"

"Thank you, noona!" Haechan cheerfully thanked her.

"You performed together with dreamies and the China line, right? They're with you?" Chanmi asked.

"Yeah, the dreamies are here and—" Taeyong was cut off when there is someone who kept talking in Chinese.

"Is that Ten?" Chanmi asked after recognizing the voice.

"Hmm, yeah, that's Ten," Taeyong replied.

"Yo, man!" Someone then exclaimed and Chanmi smiled at herself.

"I'll bet, that's Lucas."

"Yeah, you're right," Taeyong said.

"Hey, helloooo~!" Lucas greeted at the phone.