Bonus Chapter

Bonus Chapter

"Jungwoo," I called his name. He turned his head to look at me, a smile still plastered on his face.

"Hmm?" he hummed. It's like a song in my ears, a lullaby. I love hearing his voice, it's like a healing.

I'm battling with myself whether to tell him what I feel or remain silent like what I did for the past months we were together. But the smile on his face says that I'll regret my actions later.

"I wish the best for the both of you," I told him. He smiled at me, the sweetest smile he always have.

"Chanmi," he called my name. The thing he rarely does. My name sounds beautiful when it comes from his lips.

"Yeah?" I put my chin on my hand as I stared at him.

"Last question before we part our ways," he replied. That brings pang on my heart. We part our ways.

"Okay, shoot."

"Who's your bias in NCT?" he shot his question and followed it with a chuckle. I stared at him for a second or two, enough for me to realize that it will be too hard to let him go. "We've known each other for almost a year but I haven't asked you that question."

"You mean, my ultimate one?"

"Yeah," he replied.

I wanted to tell him it was him. That's what fans say to their bias, right? They were excited and happy to tell any member that he's their bias, but for me, it's not the case. I can't just say he is because I've fallen deeper for him, it wouldn't do anything good.

"If I tell you, would you help me get close to him?" I joked.

"Hmm, why not?" I almost choke on my saliva.

"Okay, fine," I replied.

He waited for my answer while I didn't hesitate to speak whoever's on my mind.

"It's Jaehyun."

#

A/N: Now that I really am officially closing this book, again thank you so much for reaching until this chapter and if you still can't get enough of Chanmi's life, well then, let's see each other again on the next book, After Her Arrival // NCT Jung Jaehyun. I hope you will like it. Bye for now~^^