Chapter 11: Heroes

Chapter 11: Heroes

CHANMI

JUNGWOO IS tall and the three standing up in front of him are nothing compared to him. His shadow towers them but I think Jungwoo is not suitable for fights. He's too soft to be here. Don't get me wrong, I'm not belittling whatever capability Jungwoo has. If I were to look at his physiques, I know he can. His broad shoulders, his—I know this isn't the time for that.

"Hey Jung—" Then there's Jaehyun who followed Jungwoo. He stopped after noticing the atmosphere between Jungwoo and the three guys.

I tried hard to stand up and stood straight between them. Trying to stop whatever's coming next.

"Jungwoo let's go," I told him, trying to avert his eyes from the guy with the first voice to me. I looked at Jaehyun who seems to understand what's going on. "Hey, help me." I mouthed at Jaehyun who doesn't seem to notice me.

"Hey, why are you blocking us, huh?" One of them pushed me away and I'll thank him later for doing so because again, I lost my balance and twisted my foot again.

Jaehyun's eyes widened as he helped me get up. Jungwoo, on the other hand, hasn't breaking the eye contact.

"Hey, Jaehyun, pull him out of this, please," I told Jaehyun but he just look away.

"Just call the security, I'll try my best to avoid things to get worse," he said and toom a glance at Jungwoo, who's staring blank at them. "Can you do it?"

I quickly nod at him and even how painful it is to take every step, I did my best to run towards the room where the other members are.

"I'm sorry but I need your help!" I exclaimed as soon as I opened the door. Everyone looked at me and the bodyguards went outside like they know what are they going to do. "Anyone please call the security."

I followed the bodyguards who ran towards Jaehyun and Jungwoo. I kept on wincing in pain but I managed to get there. Jungwoo and Jaehyun had both of their lips bleeding, the three also had it, some of them have bruises. Now I hate these three for ruining these handsome faces.

The securities arrived while the two helped me in walking. Their arms on my waist to support my body while their other hand was on their stomach.

"You shouldn't have done that, Jungwoo. How would I face the other members and the staffs after dragging you in this mess?" I asked him while we are slowly walking. "And Jaehyun, I told you to stop him but there you are, you joined him."

"You didn't drag me into this mess, Chanmi. I put myself inside it," he replied and I nudged him. He winced in pain and that's when I realized that he was punched there.

Jaehyun beside me kept silent. He didn't even tried explaining his side, he just continued supporting me and helping me walk. We got inside the room where the other members are worriedly waiting for us. I can't look at them so I maintained my head lowered. Jungwoo and Jaehyun told me to sit down first but I insisted that I won't.

"I'm very sorry to what happened," I apologized and bowed down my head but there are two hands on both of my shoulders who stopped me from doing so.

"It's not her fault," Jungwoo said. "The guys hurt her and I don't think I can let that pass."

Jaehyun and Jungwoo both explained what happened and what they just have said was the three guys tried to hurt me which is partly true but I was the one to blame if I wasn't dumb, I wouldn't be caught.