Intro

Pavel was playing basketball with his friends under the scorching heat. It was so hot and he was sweating so much. He removed his shirt and the girls started screaming.

He smirked at them and then drank his water. He scanned his eyes on the crowed hoping someone will get his interest and he can play with them later but no.

A person sitting alone outside the court took his interest.

That guy had a pair of thick glasses and he looked so neat with his uniform. His midnight locks that shined brightly under the light and his handsome face.

He had a thick book in hand and he was reading it. Pavel smiled as he watched the handsome guy from a far.

A ball hits his head and he hissed in pain and his friends apologized quickly.

"Why are you so out of it?" His friend asked and Pavel shook his head.

"What? A pretty girl caught your eye?" One friend asked and Pavel whacked their heads.

"Owww..." his friends hissed and Pavel stared at the handsome guy outside the court.

"Who... who is he? His face is kinda... He's easy on the eye."

"Who?" his friends gathered around and turned to look whatever Pavel was looking at.

"Ah. Its the freshy from the med. He's kinda unapproachable. Handsome right?" a friend asked and Pavel nodded.

"I wonder if he's mute too. We tried inviting him in the music club but he blankly stared at us." Pavel hummed and made his way to his bag and he pulled out a towel and wiped his sweat away.

"He doesn't have any club?" Pavel asked his friends who nodded.

"A lot wanted to bring him to their clubs because look at that. He looks like a prince and he--- he looked rich." Pavel rolled his eyes and wore his shirt.

"Where are you going?"

"That guy over there. Don't follow me." Pavel said and approached the handsome guy.

"Hey, are you a freshman?" Pavel asked and the freshman gave him a wai.

"Khrub..." Just one word from the handsome guy made Pavel more interested.

He had no idea what he was doing. He just want to have a closer look at the handsome face that took his interest earlier.

"I see. Can I invite you to join the art club?" Pavel asked and the guy stared blankly at him.

"If you're interested, drop by at the club room anytime... You can tell them that Pavel invited you." Pavel said and took out a drink out his bag.

"Its hot out here. See you around Nong." Pavel said and left.

Pavel placed a hand over his chest because boy. The freshman was so handsome and even though his stare looked so cold, he still looked so hot and handsome.

He was proud of himself he didn't stutter and make a fool out of himself but he realized one thing.

He haven't ask the handsome freshy's name. He could only groan in regret.

Date started: April 15, 2020

Date finished: April 28, 2020