EXTRA 1

I am still not ready to let go of this baby😭❤

I have no idea but I feel so attached to this story--- hope you guys will love the extra chapters I'll make for this PavelDome couple and their friends and families☹❤

•○●○•

Dome was laying in bed his bed. He still had a few bruises here and there but it didn't feel painful anymore.

It was a saturday meaning they both had no classes. Dome wanted to sleep all day while Pavel had something to do at school.

Pavel was on his way to Dome's penthouse. He will stop by there and take care of his baby first before he'll go to school.

Dome's phone rang loudly and Dome sighed and answered the call from Gold. He already took a shower by the way.

"Sup P'Gold?"

Dome heard sobbing on the other line and he felt panic rise in his system.

"What's wrong? Why are you crying like that?"

"Your daddy fucked up big time and the seniors wanted to beat him up into a pulp. No matter what happens, don't let him leave your penthouse." Gold said.

"Ha?! What did that idiot did this time?!" Dome asked.

"He fucking accidentally sent his folder which had a lot of porn videos to the seniors instead of a folder that had a power point presentation. The seniors opened the file and played a video while having some professors in the same room as the seniors. Pavel is so dead once the seniors will get him." Gold stresses out.

"HA?! THAT ASSHOLE--- What at am I suppose to do to keep him inside my penthouse?" Dome asked.

"We don't know. Turn his phone off too and its up to us how we'll explain things to the seniors and save that asshole's ass." Gold said and Dome blinks.

"Uh... okay. I'll keep him inside my place. I'll lock him up here."

"Oy. Remember not to be suspicious too." Gold said.

"HA?! HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO DO THAT?!" Dome asked.

"I don't know. Just lock him inside your penthouse without getting suspicious." Gold replied and Dome groaned and rubbed his temples.

"Okay. Okay. I'll be a fucking brat again. You better save his ass I tell you." Dome said growled.

"Yes boss!" Gold said and ended the call.

Now how was he going to lock the older male inside his penthouse for the whole weekend without being suspicious?

"Baby? Are you awake?" Pavel's voice was heard outside and Dome made his way outside his room to see his boyfriend.

"Hey." Dome smiled and kissed Pavel's lips.

"What do you want to eat for breakfast and lunch?" Pavel asked and made his way to the kitchen.

"Hmmm... Surprise me." Dome said and smiled a little before making his way to the elevator and pressed some buttons then he saw the successfully locked words, he smiled and made his way to the door to lock it.