Gray

Pavel was obviously rejected. He was not surprised but still he was hurt. Really hurt by the fact his crush won't be giving him any chance at all.

He woke up feeling sad but at the same time light. He was finally able to confess to Dome but the thing was he still got rejected.

He observed the younger male's face and then he headed to the bathroom to pee and also take a shower.

He quietly cried in the shower and after his shower, he changed into a pair of shorts and a muscle tee.

Dome was still sleeping peacefully and Pavel didn't really want to be around Dome right now because of what happened last night.

He needs some space.

He made breakfast and he saw his friends got out the rooms and then they were about to say something but they decided not to.

"Stop looking at me like that. We all knew its gonna happen." Pavel said and sighed.

"I still feel bad tho." Gold and Two said.

"Don't be." Pavel sighed and when Dome woke up, Pavel gave him a little smile and then the younger male nodded.

"I'll take a lot of photos outside." Bam said and Dome nodded.

"Me too." Pavel said and Dome hummed.

"Okay... If you need help with some ideas and tips about photography, tell me. I'll call my friends over." Dome said.

"Wait what? Your friends are artists?" Gray asked.

"Yeah. Ben's pretty skilled with photography. Earth is skilled with painting. Nine is skilled with sketching and making portraits while Joong is skilled with sculpting." Dome said.

"Wow..." Two, Bam, Gray and Gold said. Pavel just ate his meal quietly.

He wanted to get outside asap. He felt really uncomfortable around Dome. His heart was aching but he can't do anything about it.

"They are free today. I'll call them." Dome said and Pavel finished eating and then stood up and quietly brought his plate to the sink.

He quietly made his way to Dome's room to grab his camera, wallet and phone before he made his way to the living room.

The others were still talking about what they should do while Pavel was minding his own business. He was not in the mood to interact with other people at all.

"I'll head outside now." Pavel said and then headed to the elevator.

"You won't come with me?" Bam asked and Pavel shook his head and then entered the elevator.

He got outside the building and decided to go to his apartment. He decided to settle his feelings down and get rid of the pain he was feeling at the moment.

He plopped himself on the bed and then he let out a sigh and then stared a the ceiling.

"Never knew this would hurt a lot." Pavel said and licked his dry lips.

Pavel cried himself to sleep and woke up with how his friends were spamming him calls and messages but he ignored it all. He turned his phone off and then decided to sleep more.

Around dawn, he woke up to the sound of his tummy grumbling. He sighed and ignored it. He decided to sleep more.

He was too exhausted to dod something. Pavel had no being nicely rejected still hurt.

Morning came and he was awakened by the sound of someone knocking on his door.

"Do you think he's inside?" Pavel heard Bam's voice outside.

"If not here then where?" Two asked.

"Feels empty tho." Gray said.

"Pavel? Dude open the door please." Gold knocked on his door but Pavel just ignored them all.

He was not in the mood to talking to be with anyone. He simply wants to be left alone and have some peace.

Pavel just quietly sat there and then waited for his friends to leave him all alone.

"Did he went back to his home?" Two asked.

"But... we have class tomorrow. His place is too far away." Bam said.

"Maybe he went back home yesterday morning." Gray said.

"Lets go back and talk to him tomorrow. Lets just hope he'll go to school tomorrow." Gold said and Pavel bit his lip and then made his way to his door quietly.

"If he's here... then probably he won't open the door. He needs some space." Bam said and Pavel a hand on the door.

"You alive there man?" Gray asked and Pavel sighed and gritted his teeth before opening the door a little and peeking behind.

He saw the shocked faces coming from his friends but they kept their mouth shut.

"Go... go to school tomorrow okay?" Gold asked and Pavel nodded.

"You want anything?" Two asked and Pavel shook his head.

"Take care of yourself Ai'Pavel." Bam sighed.

"Dome was looking for you." Gold said and Pavel's eyes widened in surprise.

He was about to say something but he realized that Dome is the reason why he was acting like that.

"We'll be leaving now dude. Just call us when you need something okay? Don't die." Bam said and Pavel smiled a little.

His friends smiled and then shook their heads then ruffled his hair.

"See ya dude."

His friends left and Pavel was now alone. He closed his door and then locked it. He made his way to the balcony and stared at the grayish clouds.

It was about to rain soon and Pavel smiled sadly.

"Should I be happy he doesn't want me to die?" Pavel asked and he heaved another deep sigh.

He started crying again and he watched the rain was falling down slowly. The sky was also crying and he felt like he was alone.

Pavel sighed and bit his lip to stop his sobs from coming out.

"Fucking--- why--- how am I suppose to act around him? We are friends for fuck's sake!" Pavel grabbed his hair in frustration.

"How am I suppose to act around you..."

He felt so dull and empty inside now that he confessed and got 'rejected'.