Yellow

Dome coughed the blood out as a strong kick on his stomach was delivered. He didn't shed any tear as he was beaten up mercilessly.

For Pavel...

For P'Gold, P'Gray, P'Bam and P'Two...

For their families...

For me and Pavel...

For us...

"Boss, I found all their addresses. They are all commoners and they managed to go to that school because of the scholarship."

"Pavel only had a mother and a sister. His father was out of the picture. Gold only had his grandma. Bam still have a complete set of parents but they are always fighting. Bam is the only son. Gray only had a dad and he had no siblings. Two on the other hand is an orphan." Dome's eyes widened at what he just heard.

He had no idea his seniors had a rough background and he wonders how those guys were like angels sent from heaven because of their kindness.

"What were you doing with those peasants? You should befriend rich assholes like you and not those poor people!" Dome bit the inside of his cheek.

"What did those peasants fed you for you act like this?! Did they brainwash you?" Dome's mother asked and Dome hang his head low.

"Look at you throwing your family just to save those useless bastards!" His father snarled.

Dome kept his mouth shut and the felt like the consciousness was going to slip out of him again. He was so tired, thirsty and hungry but he refused to eat.

Dome and his pride.

"Those people you called useless bastards took good care of me and stayed with me not because of my money but because they see me as a person. You two will never get it because you two see everything as objects. Fucking psychos." Dome hissed and his dad grabbed the nearby knife and pointed it on Dome's neck.

"Will you really trade your parents with those people you barely know?" His dad asked and Dome smiled.

"I know them more than I know you. I know nothing about you two because you were too busy 'guarding me' and bullshit. Yes. I can do such thing. You were able to live without me. You don't need me." Dome said and saw the look on his parents face.

They looked sad, hurt, betrayed and regret was all over their face. Dome felt it too but he didnt want to react.

"Just how strong do you feel for that lover of yours?" His father asked and put away the knife.

"I will gladly die for him." Dome replied and his mother's eyes widened and she grabbed the knife.

Dome shut his eyes and braced himself for the stab but he didn't feel pain. He watched how his mother cut the ropes.

"Those friends of yours had already proved their loyalty. They defended your name even you were not around. They are waiting for your return like dogs." His mother said quietly.

"If that Pavel kid hurts you I will shoot him in front of you." Dome's father hissed.

"How about I shoot him for you if he does that?" Dome said and his dad smiled and ruffled his hair.

"Just how much pride do you have in there? You didn't shed a single tear and you could have flipped us easily you demon." Dome's dad said and Dome smirked and shook his head.

"I was scared." Dome confessed as tears were welling up on his eyes.

"For what?" His mother asked and kissed his dimpled cheeks.