Blue

Dome Woranart.

That was the Prince's name. Pavel was so happy when he knew about the handsome Nong's name. He was so happy but still he refuses to call Dome as Dome.

He calls him Nong Handsome or Nong Prince.

Really.

He looked like some kind of whipped senior everytime he visits the club and he'll find Dome there.

The handsome Nong never gets along with his club mates because mainly he's too distant and he doesn't talk to them at all.

They felt like they were talking to a wall everytime they try to communicate with Dome--- Pavel thinks otherwise.

Dome would sigh and roll his eyes whenever Pavel tries to talk to him but at least he was 'seen' and 'felt' by the younger male who ignored everyone in their club.

The Handsome Nong never talked to his other club mates and never greeted them at all. He was like a rude kid who only thought it was only him who lived on the planet.

Not even the pretty senior girls could make him talk. Dome also refuses to be touched by others which was kinda weird because he lets Pavel pinch his dimpled cheeks and ruffle his hair.

Dome's arm was still injured and Pavel still had no idea about what happened to Nong handsome's arm.

The second year mechanical engineering student made his way to the club room with a huge smile on his face. He was so excited to see Nong handsome after the long weekend.

A camera hanging on his neck and a a paper bag filled with food for his Nong handsome.

Pavel really had his favorites.

Even his friends cannot stop him anymore so they just took their step back and watched their friend be so whipped for that junior.

Pavel the idiot he is, he kept on denying the accusations about him hitting on the handsome junior.

He was only being a good senior.

Good senior my ass.

Pavel had his favorites and surely Nong Handsome was on his top list.

"Good afternoon everyone." He greeted and scanned the room.

"Good afternoon P'Pavel." The juniors greeted him.

Nong Handsome was still not around and Pavel made his was to the students in the club who focused in photography.

"Is this good P'Pavel?" A pretty junior asked him shyly.

"Hm. Its better than the last time. Keep up the good work Nong." Pavel said with a smile before patting the girl's head and made his way to the other juniors who wanted his help.

Little did he know there was a handsome junior from the meds who was watching him smile happily at those juniors and pat their heads.

The junior balled his fists and gritted his teeth before making his way to his 'station'.

"Hey man, you okay?" Gold asked and Dome stared blankly at him.

"Pavel your wife is here." Gray said and Dome gave his seniors a glare.

"What wife?--- Nong handsomeee~" Pavel waddled to their direction and when Dome saw the senior was about to touch him he moved his body away.

"Don't touch me." He said and the club room went awfully quiet.

They heard the handsome junior finally talked but still his voice was beautiful but of course it was so cold.

He was really cold and distant.

Pavel was quite surprised with his Prince because for the first time, he hissed at Pavel. He must did something wrong because the younger male snapped.

"What did I do to upset you? Phi is sorry... What did I do Nong Prince?" Pavel asked the handsome junior who was looking--- glaring at him.

"You're... you're annoying." The junior said and the club members were really shocked to hear someone just told their favorite senior--- club member that he was annoying.

They all had mixed reactions but majority felt angry towards the handsome junior because how dare he tell Pavel that he was annoying.

Dome looked beyond annoyed and Pavel's eyes were still looking at the handsome junior who took his seat and faced his easel.

Gold was Dome's senior... He was the one who tells Dome what he should paint and he was also patient with how Dome ignores him completely.

"Nong Dome... would you like to try colors besides black?" Gold asked the junior and placed the small canvas on the easel for Dome.

"Mai." Dome answered quietly and Gold's mouth opened. The handsome junior replied to him--- it was rejection tho.

"Okay..." Gold said and Dome took out his paint brushes that he personally owned.

"Bro... I think you should give him some space now." Gray told Pavel.

Pavel shook his head and grabbed a stool and then placed it next to Dome and then he took his seat.

"Nong Dome... what did I do to upset you?" Pavel asked so softly and the club members were quite surprise because of the patience.

Pavel was a nice man but he also had an ill temper where when he was triggered by that person, he would instantly hit them on the face.

They thought Pavel would hit the handsome junior but no. He was speaking softly to the junior and it looked like he was begging the junior to forgive him or something like that.

"Its pretty amazing you know how to paint with your left hand when you're right handed. You're very talented Nong Dome." Gold said and smiled at Dome who only gave him a side eye.

"Nong Prince... answer me first. What did I do to upset you?" Pavel asked softly and placed a hand on Dome's thigh.

Dome eyed the hand then turned to look at Pavel. He was glaring at the older male who looked like a kicked puppy. He got more mad because of that hand on his thigh.

"N-nong... You're going to hurt yourself if you-" The sound of a paint brush breaking was heard and Gold gasped and hurriedly removed the paintbrush.

"You got hurt." Gold said and hurriedly grabbed the first aid kit. There were no other med students in their club except for Dome.

"Lets go to the hospital." Gray said.

"Mai." Dome said and took the first aid kit from Gold.

"Let me do it for you." Pavel sighed and grabbed the kit.

Pavel cleaned the the cut quietly. Gray and Gold can see the steam coming off Dome's head but he kept mum and quietly watched his senior clean his hands.

Pavel cleaned it like a pro and he he looked up at Dome and gave him a little smile. Dome was glaring at him and he reached out to ruffle Dome's hair. He even dared to punched the dimpled cheek.

"I told you not to touch me." Dome hissed and Pavel groaned when Dome kicked his shin.

The handsome junior grabbed his stuffs and stormed off.

Pavel felt blue--- not calmness but sadness.