Green

Pavel walked beside Dome. He was carrying the younger male's bag. He instantly became the junior's 'servant' after what happened to the younger male.

He knew it will somehow ruin his reputation but he doesn't care anymore. He knew it so well that whatever happened to Dome two days ago... had something to do with him.

"Ai'Gold, have you found the people who hurt him?" Pavel asked Gold who was walking next to Gray.

No fight happened between the group and Bam was happy. Gray and Two were still acting weird. It was like they wanted to say something but they can't.

They are pretty cold and distant to the others but still they still 'hang out' minus the talking. Gray and Two doesn't talk much around them

"Not yet..."

They arrived at the club room and Dome's eyes landed on those girls who hurt him two days ago.

"No need to find them P'Gold." Dome said coldly while looking at those girls who tensed under his intense stare.

"Why not? You got hurt and-"

"Forget about it." Dome interrupted Pavel while looking at those girls.

Gold turned to look at whoever Dome was looking at but then Gray clicked his tongue and walked away. Gold only sighed and turned to look at Dome.

"Are you sure about this? They really need to be punished." Gold said and Dome shrugged it off before making his way to his station.

"What do you want to eat? I'll buy it for you." Pavel said softly to Dome.

Dome heaved a sigh and his ignored Pavel. He really didn't want to be around Pavel and he didn't want to chicken out in that club.

"Nong Dome, why do you only use blank in painting?" Gold asked curiously.

"Its not like I am dissing your artworks. Its really pretty but... it kinda looks... sad." Gold said and Dome shrugged.

"I only like to use black or white paint." Dome answered and Gold hummed before quietly started painting next to Dome.

"P'Pavel, will you please help me?" Dome turned to look at Pavel who was still staring at him. The younger male sighed and then pointed his chin to the person who asked for Pavel's help.

"B-but I-" The moment Dome clicked his tongue, Pavel stood up and sighed.

"Okay... no need to be mad." Pavel told Dome who turned his back on Pavel again.

Pavel left Dome's side and Dome realized he still can't paint because of his hands. He just sighed and sat quietly next to Gold.

Dome scanned his eyes on his materials and it felt wrong. He ran his hands on his brushes and his poster and acrylic paints.

He was so mad when he realized someone used his stuffs without asking from him and his brushes were changed.

The fact someone used his stuffs made him feel so mad and disgusted.

Dome angrily stood up and then grabbed a small box. He angrily placed the materials inside the box.

"W-what are you doing Nong Dome? careful there..." Gold said and stopped Dome from moving.

"What's this all about?" Two asked and made his way to where Dome and Gold were.

Gray quietly leaned on the wall while Bam sighed and told the juniors and other seniors to mind their business.

"These are not mine." Dome stated and Two raised his brow.

"So what? Everything belongs to the club-"

"Not my stuffs." Dome said and Pavel hurriedly butted in and hid Dome behind him.

"Calm down... both of you." Pavel said and Bam sighed and made his way to pull away Two who was so ready to hit Dome.

"What's wrong?" Pavel asked Dome who was glaring angrily at Two.

"Why did you put away these materials Nong Dome? Its yours and-"

"Its not mine." Dome said and Gold hurriedly checked the brushes.

"Oh... you're right. These aren't yours." Gold said and Gray raised his brow.

"A brush is a brush. No need to fuss about-"

"If I tell you all pencils are the same, you'll also get mad." Gold barked at Gray who was taken aback by what Gold just did.

"Did you just-"

"Ai'Gray, Ai'Gold, cut it out." Bam sighed and Pavel turned to look at Dome.

"What are you going to do these? Why did you put them in a box?" Pavel asked Dome who was still glaring at Two.

"I really don't get it why your head is so hot when it comes to me. What did I even do to you?" Dome pushed away Pavel and got near Two who was being held back by Gold.

The others were very shocked to see the quiet, cold and distant new member of the club was being aggressive towards Two who was an engineering student and also a hazer.

"I don't like how arrogant you are--- I don't like you at all." Two said and Dome let out a sarcastic laugh.

"So what? Do I affect you that much? I don't even talk to you. Why are you so bothered with my existence?" Dome sneered and Pavel's eyes widened in horror.

"Nong'Dome!" Pavel grabbed Dome away from Two who was so red in anger.

"Let me go. Stop putting your nose into my business." Dome snapped at Pavel.

"Come at me." Dome provoked and Two grabbed Dome's collar. Dome smirked and also grabbed Two's collar.

"Gray! Do something!" Gold said and Gray simply shook his head.

"You know what, let him go Ai'Gold. Let them be. Its their business not ours. You too Ai'Pavel. Let him go." Bam said.

"What?! No!" Gold and Pavel said.

Dome shoved Pavel away and Two did the same to Gold. Gray held Gold back while Bam held Pavel back.

"DOME YOU'RE CRAZY! YOU ARE STILL INJURED!" Dome grabbed Two's collar and Two did the same to Dome.

"I really don't know why you are so mad at me. Is it because your friend approached me--- oho... I get it now." Dome said and he tip toed to whisper something on Two's ear.

The older male was tongue tied and Dome let go of the older male's collar and he grabbed his bag.

"Disgusting." Dome bumped his shoulder to the senior and then left the club room leaving everyone in shock.