Yellow

Pavel groaned as he sat upside down on the clubroom's couch. Its been a week since he saw Prince yes, he called the Pretty boy Prince now because he still have no idea what his name was.

The Art club was a big club and had lots of categories including Photography and Painting.

Pavel was the head of the Photography field and he was doing so good at it. There were lots of girls in their club because of him because he was Pavel.

The chick magnet.

A lot of girls inside and outside the school are drawn to him.

He was too handsome and hot. No one can blame him about it tho.

"I don't even know your name..." Pavel whispered and bit his nails nervously.

Pavel wanted to give up waiting for that Prince but something tells him to wait for longer.

He sighed loudly and recieved a whack on his head.

"Stop sighing like that." His senior hissed and Pavel apologized.

"What's wrong with him?" The senior asked and Pavel's friends shook their heads.

"No idea Phi. Maybe he's tired hazing those juniors."

"Hm."

Pavel look up and turned to look at the door and he saw the handsome guy he was thinking about for an entire week passed by the halls with lots of books piled up.

The Prince was carrying so many books. It was so many that Pavel was worried the Prince might have hurt his arms.

There were only six thick books but Pavel wanted to approach of course.

"Gotta go." Pavel grabbed his bag and camera before he sprinted outside the door.

"Hello Nong." Pavel smiled at the aloof junior and took some of his books.

"Off to study?" The junior nodded and Pavel followed him quietly.

They headed to the benches outside and the Prince placed the books down on the table and stared at Pavel.

"What faculty are you?" Pavel asked and sat across the Prince.

The junior sighed and crossed his arms then stared blankly at Pavel who was really annoying him.

"Lemme guess." Pavel said and scanned the books.

Those were science related and Pavel can't tell if he was from science faculty or the medicine.

The prince looked like he was from the faculty of medicine.

"Ohhh... Is it Medical." Pavel grinned and the junior nodded.

"You're not the type to talk a lot huh?" Pavel asked and the junior ignored Pavel as usual.

Pavel took out a chocolate out his bag and handed it to the Med student. He smiled at the med student who sighed and pushed it away gently.

"Uh... thanks but... No thanks." The Prince said quietly and Pavel pouted.

The Prince talked to him but it was rejection. Pavel was happy but at the same time sad.

"Aren't you hungry?" He was ignored again and Pavel excused himself to buy food for the junior he barely know.

Pavel had no idea what he should buy but he bought something that the handsome prince might eat.

He headed back to where the Prince was seated and saw the surprised look on his face.

"You thought I already left? I just bought something good to eat." Pavel said and smiled at the junior who stared blankly at him and he placed the cheese bread on the table.

"Eat some Nong." Pavel said and started eating the food he bought.

"What is that?" Pavel was indeed very nosey and the junior clearly wanted to be alone but Pavel is not leaving him alone anytime soon.

The prince sighed again and went back to answering some sheets while Pavel stared at the handsome face.

"Are you a foreigner?" The prince ignored him as usual and continued whatever he was doing.

"I am good at physics. Want some help?" Pavel said and the handsome freshman looked up and raised his brow.

"I may don't look like it but I am good at mathematics and physics." Pavel said and grinned.

The handsome prince let him do what he wanted and he didn't say anything at all. Pavel thinks he was talking to a wall but he was indeed very persistent.

"Ai'Dome. Is the assignment done?" Pavel whipped his head and saw six juniors and he raised his brow and turned to look at what the Prince was doing.

There were seven papers and Pavel's eyes widened in realization.

"You're his classmates?" Pavel asked coldly and the juniors nodded.

Pavel narrowed his eyes and he was about to say something but then his phone rang loudly.

"Where are you boss? The hazing is about to start."

"Hm. I'll be there." Pavel said and ended the call.

He turned to look at the jerk classmates of the prince who was doing their assignments.

Pavel bit the inside of his cheek and opened his bag and grabbed his blue engineering jacket. He wore it and turned to look at the Prince who was still doing the assignments.

"Let them do their home works." Pavel said and the prince ignored him.

"Are they bullying you?" Pavel asked the Prince who sighed.

"Of course not! Why would we do that Phi?" Pavel bit the inside of his cheek and he sighed.

"If not, get your papers and do your own assignments. Now." Pavel said and the boys did what Pavel told them.

Pavel spared the Prince another glance and he was still busy doing his assignments.

"I'll get going. See you around Nong." Pavel said and ruffled the Prince's hair before he left.

He gave those boys a piercing glare as if he was warning them not to mess or get involved with the prince.

Pavel drove his bike to his faculty and headed to the auditorium. He was still not late but his friends were already there.

"Are you still pestering thar aloof kid?" Gray asked and Pavel sighed.

"Give the kid a rest." Fang said and Pavel sighed again.

"You have no business with him. Why are you keep annoying him?"