Red

Pavel's brain was okay but he had a wound on his head. Dome stayed at the hospital the whole time with him.

He even woke up to the sound of Dome crying while talking to someone over the phone. His heart ached when he heard how Dome was blaming himself about what happened.

"Oh... you're awake. I thought you were dead or whatever. I cried for nothing. Give me back my tears you asshole!" Dome snapped at him. His eyes still had tears and the younger looked like he haven't got any sleep.

Those words still made Pavel to smile.

"Oh... your arm had a brace now." Pavel said when he saw Dome's arm.

"Thanks to you asshole." Dome scoffed and turned around to wipe his tears away.

"Even if my arm is broken, I can still take care of myself." Dome said coldly and sighed before turning around.

"I am sorry and thank you for protecting me." Dome said and Pavel's eyes widened in surprise.

"I'll call the nurse and doctor." Dome said and left.

Pavel placed a hand on his chest and then felt how his heart was beating rapidly. Man. He can't believe it Dome apologized and thanked him.

That same day, he was discharged and he knew he have to face the wrath of his seniors tomorrow.

He also knew Dome will get involved with the mess and his head hurts about the possibilities of what might happen to Dome.

•○●○•

"What's a med student doing here?" The dean asked.

In a conference room filled with the senior hazers and of course the dean of the faculty of Engineering and a few staffs.

"I'm sorry... I got involved with the mess sir." Dome answered and the dean crossed his arms.

"Were you aware that you six might get expelled because of what you guys just did?"

"Really? Fighting in front of a convenience store?"

"I thought you were a good student Mister Woranart."

"You are all seniors! You could have guided him."

"What did you do to anger those students now huh?"

"Just how small are those brains of yours to do something so ridiculous like that?!"

Dome balled his fists as he listened to the endless lecture and how they belittled them. He was so mad. He was so mad about the false accusations they threw on them.

"Say something boys!"

It was so quiet and Dome turned to look at his seniors who had their heads lowered.

"Take away their scholarships." Bam, Two, Gray, Gold and Pavel looked with wide eyes.

"Sir... Please don't-"

"You and your friends had already caused a lot of trouble." The dean said and Dome furrowed his brows.

"Those guys attacked them first. Have you checked the cctv?" Dome suddenly spoke and stood up.

"You rude boy! How dare you talk back-"

"You said 'say something' so I am saying something in behalf of my seniors." Dome said with anger flaring in his eyes.

"Sit down! You dont have the right to talk to me like that!"

"We are talking about rights now eh? You judged us without even bothering to listen to our side!" Dome glared at those professors.