Brown

Pavel and his friends tried researching about Dome but there were nothing. Absolutely nothing to know about Dome.

They think that Dome was only messing with them but a part of them believes that Dome really belongs to such organization.

"Are you guys ready for the competition in two weeks?" The professor asked and Dome was missing in action again.

He was being suspicious to Pavel and his friends. Dome attends his classes but he was never seen outside with friends.

"Where is Dome?"

"He's sick... we think." Two said.

"Hm. I see. Susuna boys." The prof said and left.

Pavel turned to look at his friends who were looking at him with the same look he had.

"Could it be Dome is really a... you know." Two said.

"Maybe he's just messing with us." Gray said and Pavel rubbed his temples.

"Shiya. He's getting suspicious." Bam said.

"Who disappears for an entire week?" Gray asked.

"Dome does." Gold said and Pavel sighed.

"He's too mysterious." Pavel said and sighed.

"Call him." Pavel said and nudged Gold.

"Huh? Why me?" Gold asked.

"Its only you who have his number." His friends said and Gold sighed before dialing Dome's number.

Dome answered and a loud gunshot was heard causing the group to gasp and went silent.

"What do you want? I am busy at the moment." Dome said and continuous gun fires were heard. 

"Okay maybe next time then." Gold said nervously and ended the call.

"C-could it be he was out there killing someone?" Pavel asked in fear.

"Seems like it." Bam said.

"Fuck... so its true?" Gray asked and Two sighed.

"Will we die?" Two asked and Gold bit his fingernails nervously.

"Shiya... what did we put ourselves into? I don't want to die yet. I still have dreams." Pavel said.

The gang were really scared about what they just put theirselves into.

•○●○•

It was saturday and Pavel and his friends were out in some club to have fun. They felt like they were not having any fun at all so they headed home.

On their way back to Pavel's apartment (they will have a sleepover) the bumped into Dome which they haven't seen for a week.

The gang decided to use the shortcut which was a dark alleyway and they bumped into Dome.

Dome was wearing a white shirt on and it had some bloodstains. He was wearing a mask and a pair of bloody gloves.

"Sup." Dome said simply and then removed the gloves and threw them on the bin.

"Dome its done." Said a handsome guy with blue hair.

"You got rid of it?" Dome asked and the blue haired guy nodded.

"Yeah. I already got rid of it with no trace left." A chill ran down on Pavel and his friends spine when they heard it.

"Alright. Lets go." Dome said and nodded at the seniors then entered a black expensive car together with that handsome guy.