Orange

Pavel and his friends wondered what Dome told Two.

Pavel was so curious about what Dome had told Two. Two was not giving them any clue and Dome refused to talk.

Dome was back to ignoring them all. Gold would still talk to him but Dome never speaks. Pavel would also try to approach Dome but the younger male would shoot him a nasty glare.

"What do you want for lunch?" Pavel asked the younger male who was trying to paint.

Dome shot him but Pavel didn't budge. He was getting used to the cold stares and the cold treatment.

"This... Nong Dome, would you like to try charcoal painting? Its black and maybe it will be your cup of tea." Gold said and Dome turned to look at his senior.

"Its okay if you don't like to try." Gold said and Dome shrugged and then continued painting.

The club adviser decided to drop by and his attention was grabbed by those paintings made by Dome.

"Who... who created these?" The professor asked.

"Good morning professor." They all greeted the new comer and Dome turned around and gave the professor a polite wai.

"What happened to your arm? You could rest you know." The professor said and Dome stared at him.

"I can still paint with my other hand." Dome replied nonchalantly and the professor's eyes widened.

"Are you left handed?"

"Hmmm kinda?" Dome replied and the professor chuckled.

"You're interesting... What does that mean?" The professor asked.

"It is what it is." Dome replied with a subtle smile and Pavel's breath was taken away when he saw that smile.

Fuck. He's handsome.

Really handsome.

"You... I am guessing you made these?" The professor asked and Dome nodded.

"Khrub..."

"Your paintings are beautiful... yet depressing. Its too... dark. Did you know that?" The professor said and Dome blinked his eye.

"There is beauty in darkness." Dome said and the professor smiled and then shook his head.

"What is your name boy? What faculty are you and how did you ended up in this club?" The professor asked and Dome raised his hand as if he was going to surrender. Too much questions.

"My name is Dome Woranart, from meds and I ended up here because of a leech." Dome said and turned to glare at Pavel who was staring at him.

"Huh? Dome Woranart--- ah. The new kid. The kids says you're weird but I don't see it." The professor said and Dome shrugged.

"He rarely talks to us." The girls said and then frowned.

"Maybe its because you guys are annoying him." The professor deadpanned and Dome smiled a little and shook his head.

Pavel's breath was taken away again because that handsome and boyish smile.

If Dome smiled more, then maybe a lot of girls would admire him more. The younger male is just  too cold.

"There is an upcoming arts competition next month. There is painting included--- it should be in pairs. Seems like you and Gold can team up and join. It has a 20k and some painting supplies prize ." The professor said and Dome turned to look at his senior.

Seriously, Dome doesn't need the money and he doesn't really like joining competitions.

"You want the money?" Dome asked the senior beside him. He saw how Gold's eyes were sparkling at the mention of the huge prize.