Pink

"We lost him." Bam said as they stared at Pavel's dazed state.

"Why did you even stop him from seeing his baby? Look what did you guys do." Gray turned to look at Fang.

"What did you just say?" Gray asked.

"Pavel is obviously smitten by that cold boy." Fang said and Bam sighed.

"Shiya. Wait till the others sees this. Pavel will surely-"

"Why are talking about me? I can hear you clearly. Do you want to die?" Pavel asked. He was staring at the cloudy skies and his friends laughed.

"Awwweee. He's not in daze anymore." His friends mocked.

"Do you know that kid's name?" Pavel asked and his friends laughed again.

"Who?" Bam asked

"That one from meds." Pavel sighed

"That kid is popular because of his looks--- who doesn't know his name?" Gray asked.

"Me. I don't know his name." Pavel growled and his friends raised their hands as if they surrendered.

"Chill boss. Chill." Bam said.

Three boxes of pizza was placed on their table and Pavel felt a cold cup on his cheek making him jolt.

"Shiya!"

"What's wrong with him?" Two asked and turned to look at his other friends.

"He's interested--- very interested in that kid." Fang said and pointed at a kid who was holding a huge donation box.

"Who?" Gold asked and placed the drinks on the table.

"That one." Pavel turned around and saw Prince. He got up from his seat and he was about to go to the junior's direction but his friends stopped him.

"What?!" He hissed and Gold sighed.

"Let him go. I had enough of his sighs and his whining." Gold said and pushed Pavel.

Pavel made his way to the Prince who was standing there awkwardly as he held a big donation box.

A lot of girls dropped some bills and The prince never smiled. He just bowed politely and thanked them quietly.

So mysterious.

"Hello Nong. Its hot in here." Pavel smiled at the Prince who stared at him.

Pavel took out a handkerchief and wiped the Prince's sweat. The junior flinched and looked at him with a look of disbelief.

"Would you like to donate P'Pavel?" A junior from the med asked and bat her lashes. She obviously tries to flirt with Pavel who kept his eyes on the Prince.

Pavel stared at the prince who was staring blankly at him. He gage him a little smile and then he took out his wallet and fished a few bills and placed it inside the Prince's box.

"Thank you P'Pavel..." The Prince said and Pavel's eyes widened and he smiled happily.

"You know my name?" Pavel asked asked the prince stared blankly at him.

"Smile a little bit na?" Pavel told the junior who scowled.

"Come on. Just one smile and I'll leave you now." Pavel said and the junior sighed and shook his head but still didn't smile.

The icy stare made Pavel sigh softly. There was no sign of the prince smiling at him so he'll give up for now.

Pavel raised the iced coffee in his hand and then led the straw to the Prince's mouth. He had no idea why he was doing that but he wanted to do it.

"Come on, only a sip. You look thirsty." Pavel said and the prince indeed took a sip and Pavel's stomach flipped when The prince sipped on the straw while maintaining eye contact.

Pavel felt his cheeks and ears heated up so he nervously smiled and cleared his throat.

"S-susuna Nong. I have to go." Pavel said and left.

He headed back to the bench where his friends were and he recieved endless teasing from his useless and annoying friends.

"Meeehhh. You're taking care of your wife-"

"Are you crazy? What wife?" Pavel growled and his friends snickered.

"That kid." Tong said and pointed at the group of med students collecting donations.

"I don't even know his name." Pavel said and his friends started laughing.

"Pathetic." -Bam

"Ah. What a loser." -Two

"Are you kidding me?" -Gold

"But you already made a move?" -Gray

"Coward."-Fang.

Pavel sighed and rubbed his temples and then took his seat.

"Really. Supportive friends I see over here." Pavel sighed and stared at the prince from afar.

Pavel sipped on his iced coffee and remembered the stare from the prince who sipped on his iced coffee earlier.

He was so handsome and Pavel cant help but smile as his cheeks went rosy.

"Ew."

He snapped back to reality and saw his supportive asshole of friends giving him a disgusted look.

"He was day dreaming about his wife." Gray said and the other laughed.

"Man. Never know you swing this way." Bam comments.

Pavel was confused.

What this way?

"Dipshit. You obviously liked the handsome junior from meds." Gold hissed.

"Huh? What like?" Pavel asked stupidly.

"Argh. This is stupid--- no you're stupid." Two told his friend who scowled.

"What's that suppose to mean-"

"Why are you so interested in him huh? Its because you like him." Fang concluded and Pavel shook his head.

"Like like?"

"Yes!" His friends hissed.

"Idiots! What like are you talking about?!" He hissed.

"The way you look at him says it all. The way you acted when you haven't seen him for an entire week. The way-"

"The way you blush like a teenager when you do things that involves him." Gold hissed.

"Wha--- oy. I am just trying to be nice and I want to recruit him in our club." Pavel defended himself.

"Club my ass!" Fang hissed.

"More like you want to spend time with him while you still can." Bam hissed.

"You even let him take a sip of your coffee." Two states.

"So what?" Pavel asked.

"Idiot. You are clearly into him." Gray smacks his head and they started quarrelling.

By the time they calmed down, Pavel turned to look at the spot where the handsome prince stood earlier.

Does he like Iced Coffee?