black and white

A few days ago, the prince did told him he would join the arts club so it made Pavel wait for his arrival like a dog.

Pavel's friends were playing cards while Pavel was still waiting for the Prince to arrive.

Its been five days but still no sign of the prince. Pavel even tried searching for him but the Prince was so good at hiding--- his friends won't help him about his delulu-ness and they really think Pavel was close to losing his mind because of that freshman.

That really handsome and quiet freshman who takes up med.

"Just give up already bro." Bam said and Pavel kept his attention at the door.

"Forget about your prince." Two said.

"Ai'asshole. You'll turn into Hachiko when you don't stop waiting for him like a dog." Gray said.

"Ai'Pavel, get up. Lets have lunch." Gold said and Pavel sighed and grabbed his bag.

"Lets have lunch at Meds. We might bump into him." Pavel said and his friends sighed.

They can never change Pavel's mind and they knew Pavel was kinda upset with how things were going on.

"If he didn't want to join the club, he could have just flatly rejected it." Pavel grumbled and kicked a pebble.

"He's an asshole." Bam said and Pavel gave him a look.

"No he is not an asshole." Pavel said and his friends raised their brows.

"What is your stand really Mister loyal dog?" Even Gold was picking on him now.

When Pavel and his friends were about to enter the building but Pavel froze when he saw the prince.

The prince was wearing an arm sling and his arm had some kind of cast on his arm. Some girls were trying to talk to him while the Prince simply stared at them.

"Please go out with me."

"Mai." The prince replied and walked away leaving Pavel and his friends to be stunned at the flat rejection.

"You are such an asshole you know that?" The girl cried and the prince stopped walking.

"You're a piece of shit. You are nothing without your looks." She said spitefully and the prince balled his good hand.

"Watch your mouth." Pavel suddenly spoke and the his friends had no idea what will their friend do.

"Just because you got rejected, that doesn't give you the right to say hateful words to him." Pavel said and approached the prince.

"Watch your mouth and leave him alone or else..." Pavel made a crosswise line motion on his neck as if telling her she'll be dead.

"Have you had your lunch?" Pavel asked the prince softly.

The prince sighed and shook his head. Pavel led the prince to a table and then his friends went to get their lunch.

"What... what happened to your arm?" Pavel asked and the prince sighed.

"Its..."

"Its?" Pavel asked as hebwaited for the answer.

"Its none of your business." The prince said and Pavel sighed and crossed his arm.

"You said you'll join the club. I waited. I waited for you to come to the club room. I even tried searching for you. Where were you?" Pavel asked and the prince sighed.

"I'm sorry." The prince said and Pavel bit the inside of his cheek.

Why was it so hard to keep a conversation with the very cold prince?

"Does it hurt?" Pavel asked softly and the Prince sighed for the nth time that day.

The food was placed on the table and Pavel's friends used a different table to give the two some space and privacy.

"No need to pay me." Pavel told the prince who reached out to grab his wallet.

"I don't like free stuffs." the prince said coldly.

"Its not free. Its my payment for about what happened a week ago. You treated my wounds and helped me with those animals." Pavel said and the prince sighed again.

"Do you not like the food? Should I get you another one-"

"Its okay." The prince said coldly and Pavel nodded and lifted a spoon to feed the younger male.

"What are you doing?"

"You obviously can't use your right hand so I am helping you... open your mouth Nong" Pavel said and the Prince opened his mouth and let Pavel feed him.

Pavel can feel stares coming from the other students in that area but he didn't care. He was only helping a junior. There was nothing wrong with that.

"Do you... do you still have classes after this?" The prince asked and Pavel shook his head.

"Hm. Lead me to your club room. I want to check it out myself." The prince and Pavel smiled happily and wiped the Prince's mouth with a tissue right after he ate.

The prince was done eating so Pavel started to eat his meal and after that, They headed to the club room.

Pavel was carrying the younger male's bag and walking right next to him. His friends were following them quietly.

His club mates were very surprise to see the handsome guy from med was in their club. Pavel showed him around and the prince was scanning his eyes around the place carefully.

"Which field would you like to focus Nong?" Pavel asked and the prince turned to look at him.

"I only like painting." The prince said and Pavel nodded and asked his friends to put the handsome junior's name in their club.

"Do you paint?" Pavel asked the junior who nodded.

"I see... Its a waste you injured your arm. I wanna see your works tho." Pavel said and the prince raised his brow.

The prince was looking around and a lot of photos caught his attention. Those photos were all black and white. They were so interesting in his eyes and they were so pretty. It was so pretty and it makes him think about who owns those photos?

"Its mine." Pavel said and the prince turned to look at him.

"I only want my photos in black and white." Pavel said and the prince softly which caught Pavel off guard.

"If its not black and white, I don't want it." Pavel said and the Prince kept his soft smile.

"I only use black or white in painting."

Pavel can feel the butterflies because of their little similarity.