Blue

The penthouse felt so empty without the seniors. Dome can't explain that certain feeling inside him that kept on bothering him.

Its been ten days since the seniors moved out and the final term exams are starting and Dome haven't hang out with the seniors since then because he needs to study and the seniors probably needs to study too.

He haven't seen Pavel for ten days already and he also haven't talked to the older male.

The others were still checking on up on him like Gold who keeps on asking him if he ate yet or not. Dome always replies I already ate even if he still haven't filled his tummy.

"Is he even still breathing out there?" Dome bit his nails nervously.

He grabbed his phone and then searched for Pavel's number and his mouth hang open in disbelief because

He doesn't have Pavel's fucking number.

"We are still not over... are we?" Dome asked and he felt a nasty feeling inside him.

Dome just stood in front of his glass walls and stared at the scenery. The dark skies are gathering and he started to think about Pavel.

"I wonder what that prick is doing. He didn't even came to see me. What a jerk." He scoffed and crossed his arms.

"Do I want to see him?" Dome asked himself and then he sighed.

It started to rain and then Dome felt kinda lonely inside. It was a new feeling and he didn't like it.

"I shouldn't have gotten used to those fucking pricks." Dome growled and then punched the cushion.

Dome was only wearing his boxers and then his arm was still wrapped protectively. He was wearing his arm sling as he stared outside.

He haven't been eating properly because he came to hate the feeling of eating alone. He felt hungry but he didn't want to eat alone. 

The elevator door opened and Dome turned to look and his eyes widened when he saw Pavel who got drenched from the rain and he had a plastic back in hand.

Dome smiled happily and the older male smiled a little. He cannot understand why he felt so happy and why his heart was beating wildly inside his chest.

"What are you doing standing there only in your boxers?" Pavel asked and Dome hummed and then ran to his bedroom to grab a towel for Pavel.

"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be studying?" Dome asked and handed Pavel the towel.

"I thought you would miss me or what. We haven't seen each other for ten days." Pavel said and Dome makes a face.

"Dome Woranart never misses anyone and how cute of you to count the days." Dome said and led Pavel inside his room and then grabbed some clothes for Pavel.

"Go shower and change into these." Dome said and Pavel thanked him.

The freshman headed to the living room smiling happily as he did. He felt so happy and he can't explain why he was acting in such way.

Dome received a text from his childhood friends where they can't come over because of the rain.

"Are you cold only wearing your boxer?" Pavel asked and Dome rolled his eyes and scoffed.

"Sir, I usually go around naked inside my house." Dome said and Pavel smiled.

"Will you go around naked with me here too?" Pavel asked and Dome glared at him.

"Asshole. Get away from me." Dome said and Pavel laughed.

"Its dangerous for you to walk around naked tho. I wonder why this elevator is in your living room. Aren't you scared of criminals?" Pavel asked and sat next to Dome.