Red

Dome was being cranky--- he was cranky all the time.

It was the last day of the exams and he haven't seen or talked to Pavel since that day the older male had a sleepover at his place.

"Mister Woranart please see me in my office." Dome nodded and then made his way to his Prof's office.

"Can't you... can't you be a little bit nicer to your classmates? They always complain about your attitude." Dome scowled and furrowed his brows.

"They always bother me but I didn't complain at all." Dome stresses out.

"Mister Woranart, they just want to be closer to you."

"Well I don't to be close to them. " Dome replied and the professor sighed.

"Do you have some kind of attitude problem Mister Woranart?" The professor asked and Dome felt his blood boiled.

"No... those people always annoy me and I don't want them to bother me." Dome said and the professor sighed.

"I think you should open up..." Dome shook his head stubbornly.

"Excuse me sir but I do not like befriending those people. If you don't have anything important to say to me then... please excuse me." Dome said and left the office.

He made his way back to his penthouse and then plopped himself on the bed. He instantly fell asleep and he ignored his hunger.

"Baby wake up..." Dome opened his eyes and saw Pavel.

"Lemme sleep more." Dome said and Pavel sighed and made him sit up.

"You are obviously hungry." Pavel said and pecked Dome's lips.

"Hnngghhh." Dome whined softly and hugged Pavel's legs and rested his cheek on the older male's tummy.

"Get up. I prepared a bath for you. I'll cook for you too." Pavel said and Dome sighed.

"Can we just eat out?" Dome asked and Pavel nodded.

The lazy Dome was dragged inside the bathroom and Pavel made his way outside the room so he could clean up Dome's kitchen, dining room and living room.

As Pavel was busy cleaning up, the elevator opened and revealed an elderly couple.

Pavel nervously greeted them politely but the couple stared at him.

"Who are you?" Pavel got so nervous that he got so nervous.

"I am-"

"PHI! I NEED MY CLOTHES!" Dome's scream interrupts him and the couple was quite surprised.

"Uhm... I am Dome's senior ma'am." Pavel replied nervously.

"PHI WHERE ARE YOU! HURRY UP I AM GETTING COLD." Dome screams again.

"Christ. That brat. Really." the old man rubbed his temples and Pavel excused himself.

"I'm cold!" Dome whined who was still in the tub.

"Hold on a second. Let me get you clothes." Pavel said and Dome nodded and then Pavel chooses some clothes for Dome.

Dome was already wearing his boxers when Pavel returned to the bathroom. He handed Dome a shirt and a pair of comfy shorts.

"Why am I wearing this? I thought we were eating dinner outside?" Dome whined and Pavel dried Dome's hair.

"Your grandparents are outside?" Pavel said and Dome hurriedly ran outside.

Dome greets his grandparents who were in the living room.

"Who was that guy?" Dome's grandma asked.