EXTRA 3

Hickeys all over his body and he fists the sheets from the pleasure he was recieving. He was a moaning mess under his lover and his back was arched slightly and eyes rolled back in his head.

"AH! AH! AH!" Dome cries out in ecstacy was he received the harsh pounding from his angry lover.

"You said there were no girls!" Pavel growled and Dome wanted to say something but he can't think about anything.

His mind went blank as he was seeing the stars from the overstimulation.

"N-no more please... I want to sleep..." Dome cries and his lover slapped his thigh making the younger male mewl.

"Sleep? So you wanna sleep now?" Pavel asked and gripped the base of Dome's length.

"You're tired?" Pavel asked still sounding mad. Dome was honestly drained already.

Normally it was Pavel who gets tired first and Dome would beg for more but this time, Pavel was still going strong while Dome felt so exhausted.

"Yes..." Dome replied and Pavel hummed and pulled out.

"But I haven't--- I am still hard." Dome said in disbelief and Pavel shrugged.

His lover was seriously angry and Dome was scared. He was scared to lose the older male.

"Babe..." Dome started crying and he saw Pavel's eyes softened but he didn't make any move to comfort the younger male.

Pavel sat on the bed and he only stared at his lover who was crying. He really want to apologize but he knew it will spoil Dome more. He was not having it this time.

"I'm sorry..." Dome choked out but Pavel didnt budge.

"P'Pavel I am sorry... I was wrong... I'm sorry. Please forgive me." Dome cried and Pavel bit the inside of his cheek.

"I want those guys names. Name them all. No buts." Pavel stated firmly.

"Phi..."

Pavel narrowed his eyes on the younger male and he balled his fists. Not because he will hit the younger male but to control his anger.

"I found you almost drunk dead at the bar. Two girls touching touching you and one was sitting on your lap. You think I'd like that? Nobody can sit on your lap--- well, cats and dogs will be an exception. Name those assholes who brought you there." Pavel said and Dome wiped his tears away.

"If my senior didn't call me then I wouldn't know what happened to you." Pavel said.

"When they told me about why you were in the bar with girls, did you know what I felt? I was hurt and I asked myself where... or what was lacking in our relationship. Are you tired of me?" Pavel asked and Dome shook his head.

"It was my classmate who brought me to the bar. There were only three of us--- all boys I promise. Then there were other guys who joined us moments later." Dome explained.

"I am not telling you that you should stop trying to make friends. Yes, you were out there because of your group project... You were trying to make friends with them... its okay. I am fine with it but you accepting drinks from those people whom you didn't really know... that's what went wrong." Pavel said and Dome sat there silently.

"Name them. We don't have all the time in the world." Pavel said and grabbed his phone.

Dome nervously named all those people who drank with him at the bar earlier.

It was already passed midnight and Pavel didn't care at all. He dialed his friend's number and informed them about what happened.

"Find these people asap. They fucking drugged my wife." Pavel said.