Black

Dome haven't got outside his room for   three days straight. He had a fridge in his room and he had ice cream and a few snacks here and there.

He was not in the mood to eat a proper meal. He never wanted to eat a proper meal ever again.

"Dome, come downstairs."

Dome grits his teeth and locked the door again and made his way back to his sofa. He wanted to be left all alone.

The room was still so dark and Dome only eats ice cream, cry, drink water, cry, eat chips, cry, eat candies, cry, take a shower and brush his teeth, cry, sleep. He was still surprised about how he still can cry for more.

Dome eyed the last ice cream he was eating and he sighed and shook his head.

Guess he had to go downstairs huh.

He made his way outside the room--- only wearing his shorts and not caring if everyone will see the faint marks Pavel left him. He knew he'll get beaten up sooner or later. He just wanted to get over it so he can go back to Pavel.

His aura screamed wrath and he made his way to the kitchen--- not even looking at his grandparents or his parents who were having lunch.

He opened the freezer and eyed the popsicles and different ice creams. He sighed loudly and grabbed a little basket and filled it up with his treats. He headed back inside his room and locked the door. He placed the cold treats inside his freezer and then decided to take his nap.

Dome woke up around three in the afternoon and heard the heavy rain going on outside. He opened his curtains and saw how the heavy rain was going on.

"I wonder how he is doing... did he went to my place or did he went home to where his mom and sister was..." Dome asked himself and then sighed.

Dome made his way outside--- still on his shorts and slippers. He just walked like he was possessed and ignored everyone he met.

He stood outside and let himself get drenched in the rain. He felt better as the rain water hits him.

He can hear the screaming behind him but he ignored it as usual. He smiled and threw his slippers away and walked around the wide grassy lawn they had.

His temper was acting up again and he knew the cause of it. He badly wanted to see Pavel again. He had to stay strong for the two of them.

For the both of them...

"What's wrong with him?" Dome's dad asked his parents who only shrugged.

"What's up with him not coming outside that room for an entire week and ignoring us like we didn't existed? What's bothering him so much that his eyes are so red and puffy?" Dome's mom asked.

"He'll get sick..." Dome's grandfather sighed.

"Try to approach him and tell him to come inside already. Its cold." Dome's grandma told her servants.

They watched how Dome raised his fists to hit those servants but Dome didn't open his mouth at all.

Dome made his way to the gates which was really far from the main house and he was barefooted. He didn't care at all.

He wanted to go back to Bangkok.

He wanted to go back to Pavel.

Dome felt a car was following him and he sighed in annoyance. An umbrella was pulled over his head and he was grabbed by the arm. He turned to look at whoever the fuck touched him.

It was his mother.

"Who... who are you?" His mother whispered as she looked at her son's eyes. Dome yanked his arm back and walked away.