White

Heyyy. Yang here. Just wanna tell y'all dear readers I'm sorry. I will be updating less because of the requirements from school... I've been neglecting them for so long that they started piling up.

I am so--- :')

Stay safe everyone and hope you'll enjoy the update 🤡🤭

•○●○•

Dome was staring at Pavel's face. The older male knows there was something in Dome's head but he doesn't want to talk about it.

The younger male's arm had already healed so he no longer had his arm sling and cast. 

"Should we go out with the boys?" Pavel asked and Dome tilts his head.

"Are they free to hang out?" Dome asked and Pavel kissed Dome's cheek.

"They'll always make time for you baby." Pavel said and Dome smiled a little.

"Should we... go out and drink? We don't have classes anymore..." Dome suggests and Pavel smiled and nodded.

"Okay. Lets go out for a drink with the boys." Pavel said and Dome headed to his closet to get dressed.

He dressed into a navy blue shirt with floral patterns. He wore his black pants and tucked his shirt in and left three buttons undone. He grabbed his white shoes and wore it.

"Why are you so dressed like you're gonna impress someone?" Pavel pouts and Dome rolled his eyes.

"I dress nicely for myself. I want to feel good. I feel good when I dress nicely." Dome said and Pavel tries to button Dome's shirt but the younger male swats his hands.

"No. Don't touch it." Dome hissed and Pavel sighed and grabbed his denim jacket.

"Bring a jacket with you. You'll get cold later." Pavel said and Dome only shook his head and made his way to the elevator.

Pavel followed the younger male and then he observed how good looking his boyfriend was he somehow felt insecure.

His boyfriend was perfect (when he doesn't open his mouth or act like the brat he is.) He was really good looking, smart and rich. Filthy rich.

Dome and Pavel made their way to a certain club and saw the others were already there.

"The baby boss is here."

"Shut the fuck up P'Two." Dome scowled and the others laughed.

"Can you even drink alcohol?" Gray and asked Dome scoffed.

"There is only one thing that I can't do. Its being nice to everyone you got that?" Dome said and took his seat.

Pavel took the seat next to Dome and then Bam filled up the shot glasses with alcohol while Gold was ordering some peanuts and food.

"Cheers." They all raised their glassed and a soft clanking was heard.

Dome takes the shot like a pro and Bam filled his glass for more. Dome was quiet which means there was a lot going on inside his head.

"Is there something bothering you?" Gold asked and Dome shook his head and ate some peanuts quietly.

"What's wrong with your wife?" They asked Pavel who also had no clue what was actually going on.

They were all good looking and it was Dome and Pavel who shined out in their group. Girls and boys were trying to hit on them and Dome was not his mean and rude self. He was ignoring them all completely and he would just drink the alcohol quietly.