EXTRA 4 (Part 2)

They finished their breakfast and threw away their trash. They cleaned up and they made their way to the mall.

It was already ten in the morning and they can watch a movie then have their lunch at 12nn.

They headed to the cinema and the crazy rich boys were scanning their eyes all over the place. They were attracting a lot of attention those crazy rich boys only rolled their eyes and ignored those people.

"What should we watch?" Pavel asked and the rich boys shrugged.

"I have seen that all." Ben, Earth, Nine, Joong and Dome said.

"Uhm... Should we just-"

"Pick your movie guys. We don't mind at all." Dome said and his eyes were locked at the snacks.

He left Pavel's side and made his way to check out those food. Ben, Earth, Joong and Nine were also intrigued with the snacks.

"I never knew it was this cheap." Ben whispered to Earth who nodded in agreement.

"Will it really taste like real cheese, barbeque and sour cream?" Joong asked his lover curiously who was also as curious as him.

"Baby what--- eh? Where are you--- oh..." Pavel smiled and made his way to where his lover was.

"Hey, would you like to have that?" Pavel asked Dome who tilted his head.

"I am not sure tho..." Dome said and he turned to look at the other engineering boys who were still having a dilemma.

"What should we pick?" Gold asked.

"I want to watch cartoons." Bam said

"I want the action one." Gray said

"I want the horror one." Two said.

"Lets settle with horror. I want to see those brats get scared." Gold said and they all snickered. They approached Dome and Pavel.

"Lets watch the horror one." Gray suggests and Dome nodded before he took out some cash.

"Hey, the tickets doesn't cost this much. You'll buy the entire seats." Gold said and Ben approached them.

"The kids are still having a hard time in choosing their snacks and I am close to buying the entire stock." Ben said and rubbed their temples.

"Babe, it tastes different... its popcorn but I think you'll like yours with little butter." Earth reports to Ben.

"That one is clean. I checked it myself. Their products are slightly expensive from that one over there." Dome reports and his friends nodded.

"Oy. The lady back there is asking for your names." Joong said and Dome raised his brow.

"She touched his hand right in front of me. Can you believe that?" Nine reports angrily.

"They're calling the dibs on you two." Joong said and faced Pavel and Dome while he was holding Nine's waist.

"I want you to buy the three--- no wait, five rows seats." The engineering boys mouths hang open at the statement because that's really crazy.

"You don't want us to buy all the seats right?" Ben said.

"That's too much and there won't be lots of people watching this horror movie." Two said and Bam sighed and made her way to ask what seats were left.

"Come on. We won't know that." Nine said.

"There were only ten tickets sold." Bam said and Earth hummed.

"Three rows. Take it or leave it." Earth said and the rich brats were also looking serious about the three seat rows.