EXTRA 4 (Part 1)

"You were like... six in your group like?" Dome asked and Pavel tilted his head.

"Uhm... Yeah." Pavel said and he played with Dome's hair.

They are currently on a lake side as they were waiting for their friends to arrive. The Brat gang just landed yesterday and they wanted to hang out with Dome.

Pavel and Dome also invited Pavel's gang because the more the merrier. Dome also wanted to try something.

He wanted to know how his Pavel's gang and his gang will react if he'll ask them to hang out the entire day--- including the night time. They will have a sleep over at PavelDome's house.

Dome's gang and Pavel's gang never got along because Dome's gang were all brats and hot headed people while Pavel's gang are so tired of their shit.

It was still eight in the morning and they will meet in a lake side to have breakfast all together. They will have a picnic by the lake.

Dome was laying down as his head was resting on Pavel's lap. The older male playing with his lover's soft raven locks.

"Are you talking about Fang?" Pavel asked and Dome shrugged.

"I have no idea about his name but that time where you let me have a sip of your ice coffee while I was out there accepting donations." Dome said and Pavel nodded.

He remembered that scene. How could he forget? That was the first time Pavel got aroused by watching Dome take a sip on his straw while maintaining eye contact.

"Hm... The other guy's name is Fang." Pavel said and Dome nodded.

"So where is he? I haven't seen him being with you anymore. The last time I saw him with you was like... that time you let me have a sip of that ice coffee." Dome said and Pavel nodded.

"He dropped out of school." Pavel said and Pavel leaned down as he kissed Dome's forehead.

"Why?" Dome asked and Pavel smiled.

"He got his girl pregnant that time and he choose to find a job to support his family." Pavel said and Dome stared at his lover.

"Do you still visit him?" Dome asked.

"We... we haven't had any news with him. He just told us goodbye and never sent us a message or something. Its been a year since we last saw him." Pavel said and Dome licked his lips.

"You still want to see him?" Dome asked and Pavel nodded.

"We tried searching for him but that guy was so good a hiding. He clearly doesn't want to be found at all." Pavel said and Dome nodded.

"I'll help you guys in finding your friend." Dome said and Pavel smiled.

"Thank you baby..." Pavel said and Dome smiled. 

They heard bikes afar and judging from the sound, Dome thinks its the seniors. As usual, his friends will be late. His friends were never on time in times like this but when Dome is sad, they will always show up immediately.

Pavel turned his head and he saw his friends. He smiled at them and they all smiled back. They parked their motorcycles next to Dome's maserati.

"Sup' man. Good morning boss." The four guys greeted.

"Heyyy." Dome smiled happily at the seniors.

"You had your breakfast?" Dome asked and sat up so he can call his friends.

"No." Gold answered.

"Good. We are still waiting for the others." Pavel said and his friends were confused.